Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being able to leave a mission

Shunten_Satsu

I know this had came up years ago.  DE did do something for Survival mode and that's very good to allow a person to extract while others stay in.  In addition to leaving survival mode, could this be expanded to all other modes.  I had seen a stream where, a group of people (3) where in a public match for a rescue mission.  They did not care to actually do the rescue mission, they wanted kills.  The people knew they could have gotten their kill count in a survival, defense, etc, however they care.  They slowly progressed to the hostage and they only left when they felt like it while the guy was waiting on the extraction point.  This has personally happened to me as well.  

Having this option should help everyone have their fun, because sure why not.

On 2020-12-08 at 4:33 AM, JimmuTanno88 said:

That could be nice, although of course the issue of host migrations is raised.

I mean if you are going to raise that issue then one could also raise the all the Issues when playing with Others.... There's just so many... :O

On 2020-12-08 at 5:47 PM, gbjbaanb said:

Or the guy could have gone and rescued the hostage while the others were killing

Isn't that what OP said happened ?

, then extracted and they would have been extracted with him

Unless if something changed in the last 3 Months then I believe in order to Force others to Extract you need to have a Minimum of atleast 50% of the Squad at the Extraction point in order to Force everyone else to extract...

For a Group of 2 that's one player...

For a Group of 3 that's 2 Players... And for a Group of 4 that's also 2 Players...

If the guy waiting didn't want to play that mission (for whatever reason) then he could abort.

I think they all wanted to Play that Mission but in Different Ways.... 

It feels kinda dumb to have to abort and restart just because of that....

A "Leave Squad" Option would be better. 

Or better yet... How about a "Find New Squad" option ? :D

As it is, it seems he just let the others do the work for him.

The funny thing about Warframe is it's never really that Simple...

Putting in an Effort and Completing The Objective are not always the same thing...

in this Case killing enemies instead of Running Past them requires more effort.... But since the Objective of a Rescue Mission doesn't count killing enemies as one of the objectives then can you really fault anyone for not doing that ? 

Thx Lutesque, those guys were just being trolls.  The migration "issue" s/b handled the same way it is now, nothing new would happen to Warframe.  Any "or maybe ..." is BS, since A) I had seen the stream and know what happened and B) I was the guy doing the rescuing and waiting while the others were goofing off.  They didn't read and just want to troll.

Archived