Revenant Quest

MetaGod-Sunstance

Question

Can some for gods sake just provide the accurate knowledge on how to do this quest. I am sick and tired of the moronic crap u tuber have played out  as direct assistance. closer to newbie with no idea what is going on. 

point form bullet key points, lose the back story crap, just say what needs to be done. 

be accurate if you don't know don't answer or say. 

if you have not done the quest don't answer.

i watched four tubers with no idea making it even more confusing than not knowing.

1)you get a mask form a dealer in Cetus store.

2) you equipped the mask on your operator under the back ship section.

3) you go to Cetus at night

4) you use operator mode number 5 button to escape warframe

5) along the water edge in the main lake area there is a glowing area

6) press x while the cetus market salesperson rattles on about something.

7) you enter the rest because i don't know  and there is only one other person who used to play but they left. I think it  was planet side 2 they said it was a better game overall.

15 answers to this question

Every day i'm amazed at how many people ask questions on the forums that can be answered with a simple google search and click on the wiki page, I didn't even know the game had a forums until I had over 1000 hours in the game (much less how to use it )

1 hour ago, sunstance said:

your glyth is a cute animal read between the lines fellow player.

I like that you think my glyph has a relevance to my ability as a player lol, kind of says everything we need to know about you really. 5500 hours played btw, yeh I'm a wannabe newbie, which by the way is what you are. Perhaps you think that your glyph notes you as some kind of cool player? LOL what a ridiculous assumption to make.

20 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

I'll give you a real guide. Get all the parts from bounties first, build them but don't claim them.
Buy the mask from Nakak and equip it(you can do it in the cetus relay too) so you can start the quest.
Go out in nighttime in solo mode, open the map from M button, locate where the specter is, kill it and get back inside.
Claim the first component that's build, go out again, same thing, claim the second one etc.
There, the quest is done in under 15 min.

If you claim and build Revvy it also counts iirc as I had him to funny thing- fight his own Specter xD so worth it heh heh heh

I'll give you a real guide. Get all the parts from bounties first, build them but don't claim them.
Buy the mask from Nakak and equip it(you can do it in the cetus relay too) so you can start the quest.
Go out in nighttime in solo mode, open the map from M button, locate where the specter is, kill it and get back inside.
Claim the first component that's build, go out again, same thing, claim the second one etc.
There, the quest is done in under 15 min.

Mask on 
Go to Plains at night 
In operator form find the glowy hand sticking out of the southwest shore of the Gara Toht Lake
Interact with said hand
Do bounty for Revenant bp part, build the part. (skippable if you already have revenant or built a part)
Go to Plains at night, operator mode, North East side of Gara Toht Lake, interact with energy thing
Find and build 2nd Revenant Part
Plains at night again, operator mode, Energy thing on river between gara Toht lake and Renthi Spring
Revenant specter appears, beat him up
Quest Complete

16 minutes ago, sunstance said:

be accurate if you don't know don't answer or say. 

if you have not done the quest don't answer.

i watched four tubers with no idea making it even more confusing than not knowing.

Kinda hostile here for someone who couldnt just look at the wiki instead of "Four tubers"

3 hours ago, sunstance said:

your glyth is a cute animal read between the lines fellow player.

Picking on a harmless kitten shame on you :(

But in all seriousness, just ask nicely, plenty of us will be happy to help you. Come in swinging with the whole "if you do this, don't answer" will just encourage us to... not answer or help at all.

1 hour ago, McCIoud said:

Why did this pop up again, I gave the best possible answer weeks ago

OP opened a second thread this morning, with this beautiful post.

So, OP not only wanted to ask the same question a second time, but also thought they deserved a second thread to... complain. A moderator merged the two threads.

Obviously, the answer to your question is however "because sunstance is still derpily not manageing the quest and is still not good at explaining the reasons for their derping and u tube doesn't help them."

16 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

OP opened a second thread this morning, with this beautiful post.

So, OP not only wanted to ask the same question a second time, but also thought they deserved a second thread to... complain. A moderator merged the two threads.

Obviously, the answer to your question is however "because sunstance is still derpily not manageing the quest and is still not good at explaining the reasons for their derping and u tube doesn't help them."

After how rude he was to me last time, including messaging me personally to be rude, I hope nobody bothers too help him. It might teach him to learn some manners.

45 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

After how rude he was to me last time, including messaging me personally to be rude, I hope nobody bothers too help him. It might teach him to learn some manners.

Having noticed this guy in the forums in the last days (a series of threads, almost all deleted by the moderators), I'm not exactly surprised. But it is really appalling behaviour!

Archived