Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sly and Panzer vulpaphyla - Catch and Earn

Karesz6

Question

Hello All!

I never do conservation, I read about it and watched videos but I am really bad/unlucky in this so I would like to ask a question and also ask for help. I am missing the Sly and Panzer fox from deimos, need them for MR mainly.

1. As far as I understand, if a squad member successfully catch such an animal, all the squad get it. Is this true?

2. If the statement above is true, I am willing to offer 50plat for a Sly and another 50 plat for a Panzer vulpaphyla. If you are interested please leave a post here. I usually can be online between 18:00 - 23:00 gmt+1. We discuss the date/time, we invite each other and go together to hunt, I stand or follow the orders while the master hunter acquire the holy-grail pets.

If someone can help me with this I will pay the plat and I will also will be his loyal footman if need help with killing stuff (I am somewhat better in that field).

Thank you!

Karesz6

14 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Karesz6 said:

1. As far as I understand, if a squad member successfully catch such an animal, all the squad get it. Is this true?

This is true.

But rather than paying someone to go out hunting with you, just fly around in archwing with as much enemy radar as you can, and just look for the animals wandering around.

3 hours ago, Karesz6 said:

Hello All!

I never do conservation, I read about it and watched videos but I am really bad/unlucky in this so I would like to ask a question and also ask for help. I am missing the Sly and Panzer fox from deimos, need them for MR mainly.

2. If the statement above is true, I am willing to offer 50plat for a Sly and another 50 plat for a Panzer vulpaphyla. If you are interested please leave a post here. I usually can be online between 18:00 - 23:00 gmt+1. We discuss the date/time, we invite each other and go together to hunt, I stand or follow the orders while the master hunter acquire the holy-grail pets.

If someone can help me with this I will pay the plat and I will also will be his loyal footman if need help with killing stuff (I am somewhat better in that field).

Thank you!

Karesz6

1. It's true 

2. Although i happen to be a self-titled master of floofs, I don't think i should take your generous offer. 50p for animals that you can easily get in 2-3 minutes is too much.

With that said, though... They did something to the spawn rate with the latest update, now archwing hunting sucks, all that spawns are vizier predasites. And bait hunting... well it's still time consuming and really rng reliant. Theoretically i can try to help, but I can't promise anything...

Also, although panzer is pretty rare, it's far from being the holy grail of deimos. Let's not talk about the achieavea and new spider-worm thingie.

18 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

1. It's true 

2. Although i happen to be a self-titled master of floofs, I don't think i should take your generous offer. 50p for animals that you can easily get in 2-3 minutes is too much.

With that said, though... They did something to the spawn rate with the latest update, now archwing hunting sucks, all that spawns are vizier predasites. And bait hunting... well it's still time consuming and really rng reliant. Theoretically i can try to help, but I can't promise anything...

Also, although panzer is pretty rare, it's far from being the holy grail of deimos. Let's not talk about the achieavea and new spider-worm thingie.

That would be great! I understand it is not guaranteed, thats why I am more than willing to pay 50plat for these if it is successfull. Since it takes time to go-search-exit-try again etc.

If it not works out due to badluck and you want to stop thats ok for me too. :)

Hello too!

I can empathise with not feeling that lucky on capturing wildlife, but perhaps I can offer some advice if that is okay? Oh and first, I am not on PC, otherwise I would offer to help you for free. Even if you have a lot of plat, I think that is far too generous an offer. I think I have caught over 80 Sly Vulpaphyla in around 4 hours of Deimos wandering. They are plentiful. Panzer less so (you might want to use a lure), in my experience, but still pretty common. 

Do you have Ivara? Ivara can make Conservation pretty chill and laid back experience. You take her, with a high efficiency build, and Sahasa Kubrow (it digs up a lot of energy constantly) and you can just be in stealth permanently. You take out your Tranq Rifle and if you hear a noise, it means an animal is near by, and you need to look for a red flashing image of it. Sometimes it takes a little getting use to, (especially if you have a smaller animal registering since they are harder to see) but there are a lot of animals usually across the map.

Alternatively like another user said, you can just fly up in archwing and spot them that way. I personally prefer the Ivara method, since I sometimes accidentally kill the animals with a melee slam when I exit out of my archwing since its more chill and I can mine, and gather resources, and hunt at the same time. 

Good luck either way in acquiring some new Deimos pets! 

Oh and another important note if you were not aware. If you desire a Vulpaphyla as a pet, they need to be slightly injured or to use the games terminology, 'weakened'. By the enemy specifically. Doesn't matter if its a perfect capture or anything, but when you go to call for a pick up, you will want it to be weakened. 

This is another reason I like using Ivara, since if there are no enemies around, you can use noise arrows to alert them or even lead the Vulpaphyla to enemies. The first time I saw what I consider the hardest Vulpaphyla to get, the Crescent, I got too excited and tranquillised it, and it was 'too healthy' to be a pet. Then the second time, there were no enemies around for miles... so I had to use noise arrows to lure it to enemies, and that took around 10 minutes (I was being overly cautious). 

That being said, I often come across injured Vulpaphyla and Predasites just laying out there, easy to capture, and they often come in packs of three as well. It could just be luck/RNG, but that just means, next attempt might be easier/harder so persistence can help! 

it is NOT true! Unless you are close enough!   Bear in mind that you have to be within a certain range (it's big, like 60+m) or else you will NOT share the capture.

If you are in the same general vicintity, you will share captures.

Note that the Panzer seems to be much more rare than the Sly, (I've still only ever caught ONE) but the Panzer is worth more than MR fodder.  I use my Panzer extensively now - they're really better than a saryn spectre, and between their spores and normal damage they can heal for a LOT using Hunter Recovery, and the spores also help them go nuts with spreading health orbs if you want to build it that way (which, you do).

Synth Synergy:

• Synth Deconstruct - every enemy they DAMAGE has a 25% chance to drop a health orb
  • Synth Fibre - gives them armor for health orbs - BUT enables your warframe to pick up health orbs WHILE 100% healthy
  • Equalibrium (on Warframe) - gives you  (110%) energy from all the health orbs lying around (or vice versa)

You can use this Synth synergy with other pets, but the Panzer is best at spreading damage to as many enemies as possible, and only Vulps don't ever die. I use this synergy with a few different caster frames, especially with Nekro for arbitration farming.

14 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Man I'd feel bad for taking your money honestly for something that will take about 1 minute. I'll jump on later today and dm you and catch them for you for free. You've actually caught the hardest one already, the Crescent.

Actually, Crescent is caught by some random hunter while I did some bounty, so I guess I was lucky in the case of Crescent if that is rare. Also that's how I got the dogs too, someone joined the bounty saw the animals and handled the process, while I hit infested with a hammer around. :)

Thank you for your offer! The tricky part is the timezone for now. I can be online when I am home and not sleeping/working. That is usually 18:00 - 23:30 gmt+1.

I try to catch them with Soy77 if we can find each other or if we cannot I will try to PM you if this is your ingame name and you can be on at the time period I mentioned above. As far as I understand this isnt 1 min unless a user is lucky, so I still willing to pay for the time if we can catch sg. :)

Also thanks for all posts of the information above for McCIoudslightconfuzzledCanach!

I understand the motivation to try to do it alone and the tips too. I tried. I am unlucky or bad or didnt understood sg properly thats why I am also looking for someone who is willing to risk his/her time with this and if we are successfull I give some plat which can be used for slots/rivens whatever. I do not feel it is a waste from my part, even if it can be done with short time investment (I got plats from trades of my excess so I am willing to spend some for things I miss). :)

About Panzer, I will try it out and even forma/orokin it maybe, but if it cannot give double resource buff, for me it can only be good at ESO. 

On 2020-12-09 at 5:01 AM, Soy77 said:

1. It's true 

Haven't noticed a difference in the spawns tbh, still have no problems catching them all. And avicheas are easy to catch wild once you know how.

6 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Haven't noticed a difference in the spawns tbh, still have no problems catching them all. And avicheas are easy to catch wild once you know how.

Care to share the knowledge?

I used to have hundreds of every animals in my inventory, i use son tokens instead of grandma's to level up my entrati standings 😅 

And yeah, i also recognize certain spots where if the tranq starts beeping, it'll probably a pair of achieaveas -or even pack of three.

but after the update probably 85% of the beeps will be viziers, i stop doing archwing hunting on deimos. Would love to get back doing it again if i can find anything other than viziers.

2 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Care to share the knowledge?

I used to have hundreds of every animals in my inventory, i use son tokens instead of grandma's to level up my entrati standings 😅 

And yeah, i also recognize certain spots where if the tranq starts beeping, it'll probably a pair of achieaveas -or even pack of three.

but after the update probably 85% of the beeps will be viziers, i stop doing archwing hunting on deimos. Would love to get back doing it again if i can find anything other than viziers.

That'll show most of the spawn spots.

Archived