refuel/setup equip raijack without clan.

Vaml77

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tyreal2012 said:

RJ is Clan Content

Clan content you do without your clan? Aside from the physical Drydock there's zero clan involvement. DE could/should put a Drydock on the Relays and other hub locations where you can progress without being in a clan or funding one yourself.

20 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

Can we have this please DE?

I dont like clans. I only join for clans to get BP...

I wonder, can you visit the Drydock in a featured dojo and interact with your ship there? Might be a workaround for you.

26 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

Can we have this please DE?

I dont like clans. I only join for clans to get BP...

Not sure why it matters so much to be in a clan. You can find a small one that feels the same way but can help when new BP come out. As long as the labs exist you will always need one regardless of railjack. You don't even need to go to the clan to get in the railjack. Other than clan made events there really is no obligations to them either. I think you are just being needy.

Also this is General Discussions. If you actually want to aim this at DE you need to go to the feedback section. Only players here and we can't change anything.

2 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I wonder, can you visit the Drydock in a featured dojo and interact with your ship there?

Pretty sure you can, yes. Also:

3 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

DE could/should put a Drydock on the Relays and other hub locations

This is not a bad idea whatsoever, doubly so considering the Relay Blessings system can apply to Railjack missions as well. Even though I highly doubt it'll be added, it'd be neat to see a drydock populated by something other than NPCs.

31 minutes ago, Paranoicon said:

Pretty sure you can, yes. Also:

This is not a bad idea whatsoever, doubly so considering the Relay Blessings system can apply to Railjack missions as well. Even though I highly doubt it'll be added, it'd be neat to see a drydock populated by something other than NPCs.

I liked the Scarlet Spear system and hope they implement a version of it in the relays. Keep the drydock in the dojos for customizing and updating and I also wanted the clan to work together for weaponry stuff too.

The suggestions to "just make a solo clan" are pretty whack. Not only is funding a solo clan expensive and time consuming, it also locks you down and prevents you from ever joining another clan unless you want to juggle an alt account so your painstakingly-crafted money pit doesn't just blink out of existence. It's not a solution for normal players.

11 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

The suggestions to "just make a solo clan" are pretty whack. Not only is funding a solo clan expensive and time consuming, it also locks you down and prevents you from ever joining another clan unless you want to juggle an alt account so your painstakingly-crafted money pit doesn't just blink out of existence. It's not a solution for normal players.

If they are dead set against join a clan making their own solo clan is their only other option, either they nut up and join a clan or they nut up and make one

Hell, they could join my clan if they wanted, its has research complete, everything they could want and only 3 active members who pretty much all keep to themselves so just like being in a solo clan.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

No suffer. Make a solo clan or stop leeching and be a good clan member 

I would leach off a clan with all research done. The game forces clans on us and putting resources into a clan that’s going to kick you at some point is a waste of your time.

Join a clan with all research done and at least a month inactivity before kick. Then just use it for BP.

43 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

I would leach off a clan with all research done. The game forces clans on us and putting resources into a clan that’s going to kick you at some point is a waste of your time.

Join a clan with all research done and at least a month inactivity before kick. Then just use it for BP.

Basically a leech who doesn’t want to have to contribute, or be active member. But complains about being kick for inactivity 

4 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Managing a solo clan isn't that expensive. Getting the drydock and researching Railjack Cephalon will only take you a week or less if you don't buy forma with plat.

Besides people who don't want to join clans the "join a clan" solution wouldn't work on them anyway.

12 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Managing a solo clan isn't that expensive. Getting the drydock and researching Railjack Cephalon will only take you a week or less if you don't buy forma with plat.

Besides people who don't want to join clans the "join a clan" solution wouldn't work on them anyway.

Clans shouldn't be involved at all, as there's no reason for them to be. The experience would be identical if you could build your Railjack at a Relay and fully manage it from your Orbiter, except there'd be one less hoop preventing people from accessing that segment of the game. You shouldn't need to join a clan to own and manage a Railjack, and you shouldn't need to sink a bunch of resources into building a solo clan either.

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

The entire point of making a solo clan is a refusal to join another clan in the first place. This rebuttal hasn't really rebutted anything

Say you don't have a clan you want to join right now but you do want a Railjack, so you make your own solo clan and fund it yourself.

Then you later decide you want to join a clan. Now what?

Say you don't have a clan you want to join right now but you do want a Railjack, so you make your own solo clan and fund it yourself.

Then you later decide you want to join a clan. Now what?

Again, the entire reason we're having this conversation is someone who refuses to join a clan at all, so he's not going to have that dilemma

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Again, the entire reason we're having this conversation is someone who refuses to join a clan at all, so he's not going to have that dilemma

More people are affected by this in more ways than just OP's specific case. Railjack being tied to clans is bad for multiple reasons. If you want to go it alone it's a significant expense for no reason whatsoever, and that expense can be a ball and chain later on down the road if you're not completely against being social.

I mean this guy and @BDMblue are the greediest form of leecher I ever found... they just want bps, without giving literally anything, no partecipation in resources, not in events, not in helping clanmates, not even for chatting and to make a friendly environment and moreover they demand to keep their spot even if they are no active. And if, for whatever reason, you're no more proficient, after everything you gave them, they just discard you and choose another clan. 

Those kind of guys would take everything you got and if they could take your breath too , would gladly do it, leaving you diyng on the street. ffs

If you want to go it alone it's a significant expense for no reason whatsoever, and that expense can be a ball and chain later on down the road if you're not completely against being social.

I don't feel this is true. Remember a solo clan has the lowest research costs. Early weapons are stuff like "50 alloy, 300 polymer, 500 salvage, 1 gallium" (which is MUCH less than it costs to actually build the weapons). Things don't get expensive until you get to the actual Dry Dock... which for a solo player still costs a moderate 25,000 salvage, 850 circuits, 15 tellurium, and 1 forma. Hardly breaking the bank

Archived