Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

refuel/setup equip raijack without clan.

Vaml77

vor 6 Stunden schrieb minininja77:

Why is it so hard for anti social people to just make a anti social SOLO clan

what is that nonsense?
i was in several clans and i was never interested in what they wrote there. groups are also rarely sought. when i feel like chatting, i use my smartphone. in warframe it's mostly boring trash talk.

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

I don't feel this is true. Remember a solo clan has the lowest research costs. Early weapons are stuff like "50 alloy, 300 polymer, 500 salvage, 1 gallium" (which is MUCH less than it costs to actually build the weapons). Things don't get expensive until you get to the actual Dry Dock... which for a solo player still costs a moderate 25,000 salvage, 850 circuits, 15 tellurium, and 1 forma. Hardly breaking the bank

If we're only talking about the bare minimum to build a Drydock, then sure. It's not that expensive for a solo player to do just that and nothing else. But once you've started that clan you're stuck with it unless you want to flush that time and energy down the toilet. You can't make a solo clan then jump to a different one to grab BPs when something new is added, that funding is on you and the more you fund the more you're tied down. Which is fine for someone like me who has 7 years of accumulated resources to spend, but for a newer player who just wants to build their space ship? It's not very reasonable. Especially in the case of Railjack where the clan involvement is nonexistent - the clan only exists as a physical location to keep the drydock, and there are plenty of physical locations in the game to put one that any player could use.

Edit: You can take the clan out of Railjack and nothing will change. So why is Railjack gated behind a clan at all? There is no benefit to having it there, only potential negatives.

6 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

If we're only talking about the bare minimum to build a Drydock, then sure. It's not that expensive for a solo player to do just that and nothing else. But once you've started that clan you're stuck with it unless you want to flush that time and energy down the toilet. You can't make a solo clan then jump to a different one to grab BPs when something new is added, that funding is on you and the more you fund the more you're tied down. Which is fine for someone like me who has 7 years of accumulated resources to spend, but for a newer player who just wants to build their space ship? It's not very reasonable. Especially in the case of Railjack where the clan involvement is nonexistent - the clan only exists as a physical location to keep the drydock, and there are plenty of physical locations in the game to put one that any player could use.

Edit: You can take the clan out of Railjack and nothing will change. So why is Railjack gated behind a clan at all? There is no benefit to having it there, only potential negatives.

Again, it's not that you've got the wrong argument. It's that your making the right argument in the wrong debate

This thread is about an OP who will never, ever have that dilemma. He's just whining to DE to put the dry dock in his orbiter

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Again, it's not that you've got the wrong argument. It's that your making the right argument in the wrong debate

This thread is about an OP who will never, ever have that dilemma. He's just whining to DE to put the dry dock in his orbiter

That doesn't really matter, because addressing OP's problem fixes a bunch of the problems caused by Railjack being gated behind a clan. You should be able to fully modify your Railjack from your Orbiter, with or without having access to a clan Drydock. OP might have the wrong argument, but they have the right idea.

It's been my experience as a warlord that clan hoppers like OP only show up to leech off other people's work, to take advantage of the research, and utility rooms/trade post.  They don't like clans because they don't think they should have to contribute in order to get the things that others have worked for.  OP doesn't want to do the work of building all the rooms, and labs and doing the research and certainly doesn't want the headache of building their own drydock and doing all that research as well.  They'll join a clan right up until someone expects literally anything from them and then bolt, on to the next clan to waste some other recruiter's time.

I hope DE puts more stuff in clans.  I hope dark sectors come back.  

Most of my progression is done solo, but every time I catch back up in progression I end up spending a great deal of my time running with clan or alliance members that need help.  Don't be a leech OP.  Join a clan and contribute to it and be a part of a community.

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

It's been my experience as a warlord that clan hoppers like OP only show up to leech off other people's work, to take advantage of the research, and utility rooms/trade post.  They don't like clans because they don't think they should have to contribute in order to get the things that others have worked for.  OP doesn't want to do the work of building all the rooms, and labs and doing the research and certainly doesn't want the headache of building their own drydock and doing all that research as well.  They'll join a clan right up until someone expects literally anything from them and then bolt, on to the next clan to waste some other recruiter's time.

I hope DE puts more stuff in clans.  I hope dark sectors come back.  

Most of my progression is done solo, but every time I catch back up in progression I end up spending a great deal of my time running with clan or alliance members that need help.  Don't be a leech OP.  Join a clan and contribute to it and be a part of a community.

I'm glad someone finally said what I was thinking.

11 hours ago, Cloud said:

I mean this guy and @BDMblue are the greediest form of leecher I ever found... they just want bps, without giving literally anything, no partecipation in resources, not in events, not in helping clanmates, not even for chatting and to make a friendly environment and moreover they demand to keep their spot even if they are no active. And if, for whatever reason, you're no more proficient, after everything you gave them, they just discard you and choose another clan. 

Those kind of guys would take everything you got and if they could take your breath too , would gladly do it, leaving you diyng on the street. ffs

Lol what.

So

If you make a dojo that was your choice, your work. I’m not playing Warframe to boost your profile. If you don’t like that, than delete your clan we have too many of them already.

14 hours ago, Cloud said:

I mean this guy and @BDMblue are the greediest form of leecher I ever found... they just want bps, without giving literally anything, no partecipation in resources, not in events, not in helping clanmates, not even for chatting and to make a friendly environment and moreover they demand to keep their spot even if they are no active. And if, for whatever reason, you're no more proficient, after everything you gave them, they just discard you and choose another clan. 

Those kind of guys would take everything you got and if they could take your breath too , would gladly do it, leaving you diyng on the street. ffs

dont judge me man...we are forced to join in a clan.  I have friends and they dont like clans too. Its force peoples to get clans to get railjack....

Trade we can do in maroo bazar...im not "antisocial" guy....just dont like to manage a clan and waste forma and resources. Its that hard to understand?

As one of those "antisocial" solo clan guys I can say that it was the best decision I ever made.

Because all of the clan drama is something that I managed to avoid entirely, sure having a group of friends would be nice, but at the end of the day I feel much more comfortable knowing that anything I do is 100% my choice and responsibility in a clan and that I can't be booted out of something just because I didn't log on for a week or two.

I don't have all the research completed in my solo clan (the Hema can go suck a tendril for example) but I've gone to what I'm interested in and/or wanted and I still have a good stockpile of resources...well except for Polymer Bundles, I for some reason always run out of those.

15 hours ago, Aldain said:

I don't have all the research completed in my solo clan (the Hema can go suck a tendril for example) but I've gone to what I'm interested in and/or wanted and I still have a good stockpile of resources...well except for Polymer Bundles, I for some reason always run out of those.

You still haven't finished The Hema? I am swimming in Samples after Deimos came out because I can actually farm those damn sample while progressing into the content.

15 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

dont judge me man...we are forced to join in a clan.  I have friends and they dont like clans too. Its force peoples to get clans to get railjack....

Trade we can do in maroo bazar...im not "antisocial" guy....just dont like to manage a clan and waste forma and resources. Its that hard to understand?

Then don't join a clan to mooch off of someone else's work, build a solo dojo for yourself or go without.

15 hours ago, Aldain said:

As one of those "antisocial" solo clan guys I can say that it was the best decision I ever made.

Because all of the clan drama is something that I managed to avoid entirely, sure having a group of friends would be nice, but at the end of the day I feel much more comfortable knowing that anything I do is 100% my choice and responsibility in a clan and that I can't be booted out of something just because I didn't log on for a week or two.

I've paid for the Hema research in 3 dojos now. 

15 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

Are you really THAT lazy? One week is enough to get everything mandatory from clans. You are starting to sound like those players who leech in bounties.

This is dumb. It's like arguing that you want to build a boat but you dont want to build the infrastructure that is necessary for the task at hand.

Dojo's arent hard to build. Everything is a pittance apart from forma and those are easy enough to get via relics. If I can build a dojo and the rj solo on my half asses alt account solo, anyone can do it.

Kinda wonder how op would have coped with building an rj before they nuked the build cost to the ground. 

8 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

You still haven't finished The Hema?

Mostly out of a combination of spite/apathy, but yes.

8 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I've paid for the Hema research in 3 dojos now. 

^That is the drive I lack for finishing the Hema's research.

On 2020-12-08 at 12:48 PM, PublikDomain said:

I wonder, can you visit the Drydock in a featured dojo and interact with your ship there? Might be a workaround for you.

I think that we might be able to. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with drydocks after missions where I wasn't host, but I'm pretty sure I was trying to dump the excess damaged parts we'd collected. You can hop out to the drydock using fast travel after a mission.

Then again it was shortly after RJ was introduced, so I'm not sure that it'll still work, or work to do upgrades.

Archived