Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can acquired rivens be wepons that arent in game at the time

(PSN)xContainmentx

Question

7 answers to this question

Just now, Firepotato32 said:

Yes, and occasionally beforehand too. Wasn’t there shedu rivens before it was released, or was that only because people didn’t know how to get it?

IIRC, just because people didn't know how to get it.

You do occasionally get rivens for weapons which are in the game, but the means to access them hasn't been officially made accessible though.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

IIRC, just because people didn't know how to get it.

You do occasionally get rivens for weapons which are in the game, but the means to access them hasn't been officially made accessible though.

This. One of the rare cases I've seen was someone that got their hands on a vitrica before the release of glassmaker episode 5.

9 hours ago, (PSN)xContainmentx said:

If I get a riven say melee before an update comes out that adds a new melee wepon. Can the riv still have a chance to roll that new wepon or no?

Yes

this is why Trade Chat PSN is currently full of people scamming newbies out of their Veiled Kitguns and Shotguns for cheap

they're stockpiling them to open once Deimos Arcana drops thursday, at which point there's a chance of being New Weapon rivens at very high value.

Honestly I thought DE was going to make efforts to Synchronize Updates across Platforms to curtail this kind of foreknowledge exploitation?

Archived