General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Supply beacon mission in Plains of Eidolon not spawning enough enemies to get the beacons.

BamBoozledSpaghett

This happened twice today, I was doing some bounties on Cetus, and when the mission where you kill enemies in an area and grab 3 supply beacons showed up, I would kill all the enemies in the area and almost no more would spawn, leaving me to either wait out the timer or just leave. Everyone in the squad was in these areas, and no enemies would spawn, so we couldn't progress.

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening since a really long time. not only that, but also the defend area. no mob in the area, still dropping like crazy, too few mobs to reclaim control enough to keep the bonus.

this is so annoying when trying to farm for eidolon lens cause those stages happens a lot.

Mentioning also the assassination target that has to be drawn in 1 min, not enough mobs popping to get it out .... Like it seems the game does not want you to get the bonus ....

• 1 month later...

Happened to me today as well - no beacons dropped after destroying the first supply crate, and then enemies just completely stopped spawning for about three minutes until the timer ran out. The location was the big mountain base with two morda turrets, one on the very top of the mountain. Tried to chase down enemies on the area's periphery, but none of them dropped a beacon either.

Archived