Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hoping to get a challenge reset.

DarthK3v

I'm not totally sure how, but I'm lacking the Steam achievement Savior of Mercury. I tried contacting Steam about it, but they redirect any attempt to submit a ticket regarding Warframe and tell me to come to DE instead.

So here I am. I'm hoping DE can reset my Savior of Mercury challenge in-game, and if I go beat Vor again, hopefully that will trigger the challenge which will in turn trigger the achievement.

I have. I've probably fought Vor about a dozen times at least, no luck. I think the issue might have something to do with the fact I stopped playing sometime in mid/late 2014 and didn't come back till late 2018. When I did, my star chart was a bit screwy. I had none of the junctions completed, but mission nodes were completed on Earth, Venus, and Mercury, and that included Mercury's Vor node. Venus and Earth did not have their boss nodes unlocked as I had never fought them back in 2014. I had fought Vor in 2014, both for the mission Vor's Prize and just because my friend and I had no idea what we were doing back then. So I guess Steam dropped the ball back then and still hasn't caught up.

Archived