Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eviscera inspired infested cleaning.

(PSN)benj_drinker

Years ago, I saw famous youtubers play the Eviscera cleanup game, and now/everyone im on a heavy flesh or even small fleshy place, I want to clean up the ships with my fire from my Ingis. Even if the ending version of the area is "burnt clean" thatd still scratch a huge itch I got when I have my flame all over the place but I cant clean up the place at all and there is fleshy pod plants swaying back and forth on the ground, walls of flesh etc. A simple fade or something of a way to slowly "delete them" is a cool way to do it without a exactly a advanced destruction engine.

Is this feedback?

I mean, interesting post but I'm not sure I understand the point... Are you asking for such a feature to be added? If so I hate to break your heart but this will almost certainly never be added due to how the meshes/objects work in Warframe.

Yeh, its only simply a suggestion if possible. And evesercea cleanup game is absolutely nothing like warframe, there currently is simply no cleanup like gameplay aspect to almost anything besides arguing decoration mode and deleting something is similar buy that would be simply silly like comparing that to minecraft but yeh~ its just a Hope, hopes are meant to be put out into the universe not held like a secret not even trying to get a higher chair person aka elon or president or whoever it is in life, in whatever example, to at least see your hope and consider it. Thats not too much to ask for yo, my dogs.

Archived