Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everything About This Event Sucks

Senorclean

1) 100 runs just to get all the rewards....i mean like seriously....so grindy and tedious, ends up making you bored after like 3 runs. so much for, "we like to make warframe less about grinding and go from spawn to point A then go to extraction".....................

2) your grineer/corpus allies are pretty much useless, your literally carrying them and killing stuff before they even have a chance

3) the reward system is so stupid. all the invasion missions are based on the battle pay, not really about choosing sides anymore

4) the end of the event reward sucks as well. you don't even get the item you've been doing 100 runs for if your side loses, even though you get the blueprint of the other side, it doesn't come potatoed and with a free slot

5) the invasion mission is pretty much extermination with useless people blocking your way, bullets, etc. not really a new game mode either....

6) from my experience, i don't see grineer/corpus ships smashing into corpus/grineer ships and you running outside into space and hijack corpus's/grineer's ship like DE mentioned in the livestream either

1) Have you DONE the event?
It will last a week and you need to do 5 missions for each of the smaller rewards, which are pretty good. You'll have 100 in no time.

2) Well, duh. AI doesn't compare to real people.

3) Only if you choose to work for both sides, personally, I've only been doing Corpus, missed the first catalyst because of that, but I was sure the Corpus would give me good stuff later.

4) If you lose, you don't win. Makes sense? You have to play to make your faction win, or be a wuss and just go with whoever seems to be winning.

5) Duh.

6) Did you look out the windows? Also, you can HEAR those things happening, sorta. And I guess the gravity thing wasn't introducing yet.

Edited by Gregio

1) 100 isn't so much over the course of a week, at least in my opinion.

2) Watch the Corpus Elites, see how they melt away even the Grineer Napalmers in the blink of an eye,

3) So you say, a lot of us are sticking to 1 faction, but it's a personal choice.

4) It's free stuff, I'll take it.

5) Sort of agree, but still, fun enough.

6) True, maybe a case of overreach.

I can partly agree with you. It is a bit about picking sides because the rewards change all the time for each faction. I think no matter what side wins the players who do 100 missions should get the exclusive weapon, I don't even want to do 100 missions if I will get nothing out of it. Obviously the Grineer are going to win because they bribed most of us into it. I chose the Corpus cause of my idea of the story line not the rewards. 

Instead of picking sides most are picking loot and nothing else. I bet a good 80% of the players right now are only choosing a side because of the rewards. This event could be a lot better is people weren't bribed to pick sides.

I actually like the event and the new stage, really makes me feel like I'm in a full out conflict. Also, sometimes the Corpus are really useful and provide massive help. Sometimes they don't, and that's okay too. You have to deal with things like that when you're playing "RNG: The Game".

1) 100 runs just to get all the rewards....i mean like seriously....so grindy and tedious, ends up making you bored after like 3 runs. so much for, "we like to make warframe less about grinding and go from spawn to point A then go to extraction".....................

2) your grineer/corpus allies are pretty much useless, your literally carrying them and killing stuff before they even have a chance

3) the reward system is so stupid. all the invasion missions are based on the battle pay, not really about choosing sides anymore

4) the end of the event reward sucks as well. you don't even get the item you've been doing 100 runs for if your side loses, even though you get the blueprint of the other side, it doesn't come potatoed and with a free slot

5) the invasion mission is pretty much extermination with useless people blocking your way, bullets, etc. not really a new game mode either....

6) from my experience, i don't see grineer/corpus ships smashing into corpus/grineer ships and you running outside into space and hijack corpus's/grineer's ship like DE mentioned in the livestream either

A lot of this... BOO HOO.

Except...

"1) 100 runs just to get all the rewards....i mean like seriously....so grindy and tedious, ends up making you bored after like 3 runs. so much for, "we like to make warframe less about grinding and go from spawn to point A then go to extraction"....................."

It wouldn't be good of an event if EVERYONE gets a prize, regardless of participation.

"so grindy and tedious"

Okay, this is where you need to shut up about WF being EXTREMELY GRINDY, look up World Of Tanks.

"2) your grineer/corpus allies are pretty much useless, your literally carrying them and killing stuff before they even have a chance"

Like I said before, it would make this event too easy, suck it up.

Edited by Best_Sociopath

Guest DeadGoanna

I'm fine with the event I like it. DE could of put a little more thought into it, I agree to an extent. However, overall I find it a good thing.

The only thing I don't like so far is the amount of people whining about it to no end. This game, or any other game for that matter, will never cater to an individual player. The developers look at the big picture and try to make it best for the entire player base.

Simple, if you don't like it don't participate.

/TheEnd