Playstation Trophies on PS5 still buggerd after Deimos: Arcana: Update 29.5.5 (fixed)

Just booted up the game after the update.

The promised "All previously unlocked Trophies on PS4 will auto-unlock on your PS5 once Deimos Arcana has been downloaded." did not happen at all.

Edited by (PSN)Klart

Same. Downloaded update on Ps5, no auto pop of previously unlocked PS4 trophies -_-

EDIT: Looking back at the trophy list I realized that I hadn’t re-earned the trophy for defeating an Eidolon Teralyst so I waited for night time, defeated one, and . . . got that trophy and no others auto popped so I’m still screwed till another fix comes out.

Edited by (PSN)Captain_Urahara
  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to Playstation Trophies on PS5 still buggerd after Deimos: Arcana: Update 29.5.5 (known)

There is another issue. It could be intended or a bug. Either way, it does not bode well for people looking to have 100% trophies on both PS4 and PS5 versions.

Here's the experiment I did:

If you earn a new trophy on PS4 Warframe, it will auto-pop when you launch the PS5 Warframe. All good.

However, if you earn a new trophy solely on PS5 Warframe, it will NOT auto-pop when you launch your PS4 Warframe. This is bad.

What this means for people looking to 100% both PS4 and PS5 trophy lists going forward is to only obtain the trophy on PS4 first.  Otherwise, you will need to re-do the trophy requirements for the PS5's version. Imagine doing the 1M k-drive meters trophy solely on PS5 and then having to repeat it on the PS4 version!

This is also bad if DE wants to encourage more people to switch to the PS5 version. As a trophy hunter myself knowing this going forward, I will only earn any new trophies on the PS4 version first.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, (PSN)vinster said:

There is another issue. It could be intended or a bug. Either way, it does not bode well for people looking to have 100% trophies on both PS4 and PS5 versions.

If you earn a new trophy on PS4 Warframe, it will auto-pop when you launch the PS5 Warframe. All good.

However, if you earn a new trophy solely on PS5 Warframe, it will NOT auto-pop when you launch your PS4 Warframe. This is bad.

What this means for people looking to 100% both PS4 and PS5 trophy lists going forward is to only obtain the trophy on PS4 first.  Otherwise, you will need to re-do the trophy requirements for the PS5's version. Imagine doing the 1M k-drive meters trophy solely on PS5 and then having to repeat it on the PS4 version!

This is also bad if DE wants to encourage more people to switch to the PS5 version. As a trophy hunter myself knowing this going forward, I will only earn any new trophies on the PS4 version first.

This is really bad indeed. I currently have 100% trophies on PS4 and 91% on PS5 (all that's left are the buggy ones). I don't plan to keep both version installed on my PS5 of course given the relatively small SSD already so DE really needs to think and work on a fix for this.

3 hours ago, (PSN)MaKTaiL said:

This is really bad indeed. I currently have 100% trophies on PS4 and 91% on PS5 (all that's left are the buggy ones). I don't plan to keep both version installed on my PS5 of course given the relatively small SSD already so DE really needs to think and work on a fix for this.

I realize there may be another bad scenario as well.

So a new player gets, for example, the 'Some Assembly Required' (Assemble a Railjack) trophy on the PS5 Warframe version.  He can now never get that trophy on the PS4 version of WF since it doesn't unlock on PS4 and he can never redo that trophy in-game.

I would like to urge DE to re-look and re-think trophy syncs across both generations.

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! This is a known issue, it looks like some accounts got the auto-unlock while others didn't. We are looking into it to hopefully hotfix. Thanks! 

Fixed! https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1239911-ps4-deimos-arcana-hotfix-1/

11 hours ago, (PSN)vinster said:

We are going to be taking a closer look at this in the new year to see what's possible there. 

• Like 2
  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to Playstation Trophies on PS5 still buggerd after Deimos: Arcana: Update 29.5.5 (fixed)

So I loaded up the PS5 version and trophies started popping. I was excited to see that they popped until I loaded my trophy list and realized all popped but 1 single trophy.

Bounty Hunter - Complete 6 bounties within 60 minutes while in Orb Vallis

I had this done on PS4 but it did not pop on PS5. Granted I could just do it again, but I didn’t want to. Minor complaint, but still valid.

EDIT: Entering Fortuna didn’t trigger it, entering Orb Vallis didn’t trigger it, doing 1-5 bounties didn’t trigger it. Had to re-do all 6 bounties within 60 minutes. Minor annoyance.

Edited by (PSN)Captain_Urahara

Same, still missing the Bounty Hunter - Complete 6 Bounties within 60 Minutes one ... Also Missing the Kaboom - Kill ten enemies with a single explosion. Guess it's because I did some bounties and some kills with explosives, so it's kinda "Reset the state of these to incomplete even though I had them on PS4.

Edited by (PSN)Stealth_Cobra
  • 2 months later...

What happens if you can't undo a fixed trophy such as a ranked trophy? Do you have to start the whole game over again just for a simple trophy? I'm basically 100% Split between Ps4 which was 94% and Ps5 the final 6% ... Vent Kids was the last ranked percentage and it can't be taken back.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Kilandi said:

What happens if you can't undo a fixed trophy such as a ranked trophy? Do you have to start the whole game over again just for a simple trophy? I'm basically 100% Split between Ps4 which was 94% and Ps5 the final 6% ... Vent Kids was the last ranked percentage and it can't be taken back.

You pretty much have to wait for a update to fix it. I really hope my last trophy pop with the next update. 

On 2021-02-21 at 10:46 PM, (PSN)rogueheero said:

You pretty much have to wait for a update to fix it. I really hope my last trophy pop with the next update. 

Yeah, unfortunately as far as I know there isn't a way to "start the whole game over" even if you wanted to. It would be cool if we could reset individual achievements as a last-ditch effort. All I need are 100 railjack kills, which would be easy if I could actually make progress.

On 2021-02-23 at 10:24 AM, (PSN)RNumbers said:

Yeah, unfortunately as far as I know there isn't a way to "start the whole game over" even if you wanted to. It would be cool if we could reset individual achievements as a last-ditch effort. All I need are 100 railjack kills, which would be easy if I could actually make progress.

Yea I just need I'm the captain now. A reset would be golden. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...