Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Fur Pattern Kubrows not being hatched?

PSvsXBOX

I have spent over 40 Kubrow eggs, 1 every 24 hours, and not a single Lotus pattern Kubrow was made. Usually it takes me 5-20 eggs max for one to drop, I don't know if this is a bug or it got removed, but I only got Patchy, Striped and a few Domino pattern ones from these 40+ eggs. Anyone else who breeds Kubrows noticed this as well or is it just the 2020 Kubrow batch for me? Also I got a Lotus pattern one before, and I think something is wrong. It would be nice if someone can confirm if they got a Lotus pattern Kubrow since the Deimos update.

On 2020-12-09 at 12:46 PM, PSvsXBOX said:

I have spent over 40 Kubrow eggs, 1 every 24 hours, and not a single Lotus pattern Kubrow was made. Usually it takes me 5-20 eggs max for one to drop, I don't know if this is a bug or it got removed, but I only got Patchy, Striped and a few Domino pattern ones from these 40+ eggs. Anyone else who breeds Kubrows noticed this as well or is it just the 2020 Kubrow batch for me? Also I got a Lotus pattern one before, and I think something is wrong. It would be nice if someone can confirm if they got a Lotus pattern Kubrow since the Deimos update.

Former veteran player here and I can say unless they buffed the chance to get one it is very difficult to hatch your own. I had a few when I played over the span of 3K hours but that was just luck and me going out of my way to get one. Needless to say just be patient and you should get one unless it is indeed glitched...

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Zweimander said:

Former veteran player here and I can say unless they buffed the chance to get one it is very difficult to hatch your own. I had a few when I played over the span of 3K hours but that was just luck and me going out of my way to get one. Needless to say just be patient and you should get one unless it is indeed glitched...

I hatched 2 more eggs since, and nothing, 2 striped in a row . I will hatch more eggs, but this is ridiculous, never have I had this much trouble getting a lotus kubrow from a random incubation. I will continue making them, but if after 30 more eggs I get 0 lotus kubrows, than it is most likely a bug.

1 hour ago, PSvsXBOX said:

It does. Was it a random incubation? You didn't combine a lotus imprint that you had already with another imprint?

No, it was completely random. I just wanted to get random dogo and it gave me one with Lotus pattern.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived