Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech mastery not translating properly

(XBOX)Foxhunter784880

Before the arcana update I had my necramech to level 30 and I read that we were supposed to keep max mastery after the update, however looking at the screen showing mastery breakdown it says I only have 6,800 for necramech. In my Arsenal it shows voidrig to be rank 30 and in the profile screen it shows it to be rank 34. I have no forma in it and I’m confused as to why I don’t have the full mastery for voidrig when I should. Thank you for any help that can be provided. 

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Foxhunter784880 said:

Before the arcana update I had my necramech to level 30 and I read that we were supposed to keep max mastery after the update, however looking at the screen showing mastery breakdown it says I only have 6,800 for necramech. In my Arsenal it shows voidrig to be rank 30 and in the profile screen it shows it to be rank 34. I have no forma in it and I’m confused as to why I don’t have the full mastery for voidrig when I should. Thank you for any help that can be provided. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Necramech

The wiki indicates that necramechs work the same way as kuva weapons in that max mastery is obtained once the necramech is ranked to 40 (requiring 5 formas).  The bug sounds like it shouldn't indicate a rank 34 nechramech and should only be giving you 6000 MR XP.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Necramech

The wiki indicates that necramechs work the same way as kuva weapons in that max mastery is obtained once the necramech is ranked to 40 (requiring 5 formas).  The bug sounds like it shouldn't indicate a rank 34 nechramech and should only be giving you 6000 MR XP.

That’s how it should be yes but currently it is not and I have a few screen shots of what I mean, I should have full mastery due to it being maxed ranked before the update dropped and they stated in notes we’d keep all mastery and could put in forma for the space if we desired. Like I’ve said I don’t have any forma on it so it should only be 6k mastery but I have 6.8k . So I was hoping for a definite answer as to whether it’s a bug that’ll get fixed or what they choose to do. I know of 1 other person with this problem. I won’t mind formaing it if need be I’d just like an answer

Archived