Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag's Magnetize stops pulling enemies as soon as the casted enemy dies. Is this a bug?

Destroying_Chaos

I've been playing with Mag recently because I just got told that she had a small "rework" recently. It feels great, better than it was 3-4 years ago. The range w/ the Magnetize aug. is just perfect. Except everytime I kill the enemy that I casted the ability, and the body vanish, it just stops holding the enemies together, or even attracting them. No, it doesn't stop doing damage, neither stop attracting bullets, BUT, the CC itself, one of the best things about the ability, goes to scrap.
If this is a thing, and it was mentioned in one of the Patch Notes, I would love to hear about it, because they already nerfed the explosion of Magnetize (which now only hits enemies in LoS, and it is reeeeally buggy too), and I want to know if its worth it keeping this frame in my inventory for the CC.

I guess It would be, but still, nowadays you can detonate remotely w/ the augment. But still, you didn't got the point: Magnetize still attracts bullets, allies's bullets and enemies's bullets, but it stops attracting enemies after the target's body dissapears. That IS a great loss of CC, even more if there's a Nekros in your team.

Archived