Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Reusable Bait Blueprints

Hodor_Roe

7 minutes ago, Hodor_Roe said:

Name says it all. I don't like having to spend standing to go fishing. I would like to at least have the option to buy a blueprint and make it myself.

I completely agree. This is something that should never have been removed. I'm sitting on blueprints for like half of the bait items and no blueprints for half. 

Blueprints make a lot of sense because we really have no other use for the stockpile of resources we have been accumulating...

I personally think both options of a reusable blueprint and individual bait for standing is best. I feel like the progression of fishing should be buy bait for standing, get fish, use fish to utilize blueprints and maybe have the blueprints at the next tier of the syndicate that the individual bait is from. 

Just now, NecroPed said:

I personally think both options of a reusable blueprint and individual bait for standing is best. I feel like the progression of fishing should be buy bait for standing, get fish, use fish to utilize blueprints and maybe have the blueprints at the next tier of the syndicate that the individual bait is from. 

Genius!!!!!

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

problem is, people also complained about the blueprints since if you wanted to make a high tier bait it meant making a low tier bait, catching that fish and using it to make medium tier bait then using the fish you catch to make the high tier bait. it was a pain

Is there a reason the blueprints couldn't coexist with prebuilt bait?

1 hour ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

They left the BPs with players that already had it so I don't see why balance is an issue. Some players already have it.

yea I know. I have most of them, and they aren't balanced. I never buy bait for standing cause I don't need to. that's hardly a balance between the two.

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

yea I know. I have most of them, and they aren't balanced. I never buy bait for standing cause I don't need to. that's hardly a balance between the two.

Depends on what you want to balance.  If you want to balance around standing cost they will never be fully balanced, as eventually it will be cheaper to buy the blueprint for standing.  Time investment or resource cost balance then the bait for standing will always win that one as you can walk up and buy a bunch at once, no resource or crafting time required. That is the thing this would be a trade off standing vs resource, convivence vs time investment. 

Like you said there are those that might not want to work around the bait crafting tree or want to skip up it so the baits for standing will be the option they go for.  I dislike fishing in fortuna more than in POE because of the feeling required to spend standing on baits as I prefer the bait crafting from POE.  

Archived