allow 100+ of one warframe part to be exchanged for another?

Venus-Venera

I suppose they could implement your Idea... But in classic DE Fashion they would prevent you from exchanging Across Different Warframe's....

In other words... You wouldn't be able to use your 100 Harrow Chassis to get that one Nidus or Khora part that's been so Elusive.

So I know you can buy Warframe Parts from Simaris but can you do that for Warframe's you haven't owned yet ?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Lutesque:

I suppose they could implement your Idea... But in classic DE Fashion they would prevent you from exchanging Across Different Warframe's....

In other words... You wouldn't be able to use your 100 Harrow Chassis to get that one Nidus or Khora part that's been so Elusive.

So I know you can buy Warframe Parts from Simaris but can you do that for Warframe's you haven't owned yet ?

I don't talk about that either. look what's missing there on the left.

On 2020-12-10 at 5:44 AM, Battle.Mage said:

can you finally allow 100+ of one warframe part to be exchanged for another? because that's getting more and more ridiculous. warframe is supposed to be fun, isn't it?
I'm not going to play this lousy and boring mission at all.

harrow-chassis.jpg

You Should be Informed:

the reason you're getting nothing but the 1 Part no matter how many times you play the mission.

Is because Harrow's Different Parts, come from Different Missions. You're not getting anything except the 1, because the Others are found elsewhere and you're grinding the wrong place.

RIP

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PSN)haphazardlynamed:

You Should be Informed:

the reason you're getting nothing but the 1 Part no matter how many times you play the mission.

Is because Harrow's Different Parts, come from Different Missions. You're not getting anything except the 1, because the Others are found elsewhere and you're grinding the wrong place.

RIP

please say that you are not serious. you can see how many resources i have, right?
Or especially for you: it may not be a beginner, but someone who has already seen everything and has already farmed almost everything?!?!?!
if it goes on like this, i will finally lose faith in humanity ...

9 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Why did you bother to collect 300+ Chassis then, if the missions are boring why didn't you stop at just 1?

You can't avoid Harrow Chassis... You're going to get them wether you like it or not.... Same goes for any Oberon Blueprints...

On 2020-12-10 at 1:44 PM, Battle.Mage said:

can you finally allow 100+ of one warframe part to be exchanged for another? because that's getting more and more ridiculous. warframe is supposed to be fun, isn't it?
I'm not going to play this lousy and boring mission at all.

harrow-chassis.jpg

14 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

please say that you are not serious. you can see how many resources i have, right?
Or especially for you: it may not be a beginner, but someone who has already seen everything and has already farmed almost everything?!?!?!
if it goes on like this, i will finally lose faith in humanity ...

Why can't I exchange 100 alloy plate for 1 Orokin Cell?

Why can't I exchange 100 Oxium for 1 Exilus Adapter?

Because they're completely different accessibility and the quantity you receive of one isn't congruent with not getting the other.

It's not like you're farming Rhino and you got 100 Neuroptics before a single Systems drop, from the same source.

It's a Harrow. The Chassis is a given freebie, the other parts are dropped at a completely different source at a completely different chance with a completely different rate of possible rolls against that chance.

You might as well be saying you want to convert Oberon parts into Lavos parts when he comes out, just because you have Oberon dropping everywhere and don't fancy hunting Lavos parts where they actually drop.

20 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

You might as well be saying you want to convert Oberon parts into Lavos parts when he comes out, just because you have Oberon dropping everywhere and don't fancy hunting Lavos parts where they actually drop.

Well yes.... But I don't think it's fair to call someone out on this because who doesn't want to use their ever growing pile of Harrow Chassis to bypass the RNG ?

I got a drop chance login booster and the less common Harrow parts dropped for me first try. Priase RNGesus. (Having said that, not actually sure if drop chance boosters affect component parts, but still very lucky).

I agree with OP. People should be able to trade component parts for one frame to get component parts for the SAME frame (Not something like trading Oberon for Lavos). An exchange rate of 100 to 1 is not unreasonable, especially when you can only find a particular component in one mission and have to do it nearly 100 times to get that component anyway.

Why did you bother to collect 300+ Chassis then, if the missions are boring why didn't you stop at just 1?

Harrow Chassis parts drop from void fissure enemies, so any enemy in a relic mission that drops void reactant has a chance to drop a harrow chassis.

3 hours ago, TheMostFrench said:

I agree with OP. People should be able to trade component parts for one frame to get component parts for the SAME frame (Not something like trading Oberon for Lavos). An exchange rate of 100 to 1 is not unreasonable, especially when you can only find a particular component in one mission and have to do it nearly 100 times to get that component anyway.

It doesn't matter if the item is the same, when acquisition path is different.

One comes naturally while playing things you're basically guaranteed to be playing - fissures. It's a free part. Others have an actual drop chance in a specific location You aren't getting lots of Chassis because you didn't roll a Systems. It's not bad luck protection when you refuse to actually do the task that can drop the item you need.

You don't see people exchanging Braton Vandal Barrels for Blueprints, because barrel is rotation B at 4.4% chance and blueprint is rotation C at 2.2% chance. You can be failing to even qualify for the blueprint and get barrels. You even expect a statistical average of 2.5 barrels (twice the chance + 75% mission time) for every blueprint drop if you do go on to hit round 8 every time.

Or how about the Stropha/Stahlta, which require parts from completely different and exclusive Granum Void tiers plus blueprints from the Jackal? You can farm 200 Jackal drops without touching the Hands and you had zero chance to get the parts from that different activity entirely. You can farm 100 parts in tier 2 Granum Voids and never had a chance to get the part in Tier 3, so no, you don't get to free trade up, you should have just been farming the right place.

The only situations in which this makes arguable sense are when all parts are from an identical activity.
One boss kill = one part drop of three possible parts. Then you can say you got an abundance of one and none of the other, so you want to trade down the excess.
All Nidus parts come in Infested Salvage rotation C, so you can say "I got all the Neuroptics drops and no Chassis drop, gimme a chassis for all these spare helmets".

17 hours ago, TheMostFrench said:

(Having said that, not actually sure if drop chance boosters affect component parts, but still very lucky).

It's not a Resources or Endo soooo... Nope... Not affected by Booster.... Unless if there's a Blueprint Drop Chance booster I don't know about 😮 !!!

Archived