Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really long load times.

(PSN)Dekarott13

I'm not sure if I'm the only experiencing this but it takes a while to load into missions since the arcana update. It's not only when I try to do public matchmaking but also solo play too. Before it would take about 45 seconds to 2 minutes to load in but now it's about 4-9 minutes to load in to any mission. Also real quick but it's also taking me to equip then backing out then equipping a frame or a weapon for it to actually equip it.

On 2020-12-11 at 9:22 AM, (PSN)Dekarott13 said:

I'm not sure if I'm the only experiencing this but it takes a while to load into missions since the arcana update. It's not only when I try to do public matchmaking but also solo play too. Before it would take about 45 seconds to 2 minutes to load in but now it's about 4-9 minutes to load in to any mission. Also real quick but it's also taking me to equip then backing out then equipping a frame or a weapon for it to actually equip it.

That sounds like some sort of corruption of the game files. Short of deleting and redownloading/reinstalling Warframe, you could try doing a database rebuild of your PS4. See here for instructions: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-make-your-playstation-4-faster-database-rebuild

Hopefully that will help.

I've been having bug issues since the launch of ps5 warframe. The load times were getting out of hand. Yesterday it got so bad I couldn't join other players. It kicked me out of WF alltogether and said my app was corrupted and I needed to delete and reinstall. I had done this twice already. Today I got an error message and when I googled it I started to suspect it was my external hd. Unplugged it and redownloaded WF and I'm back in business. 

Archived