Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The fact that console is missing out on an Umbra Forma because you set us on the same store rotation as PC is some straight garbage.

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

But if you aren't. Patience. This is how the industry has always works

You completely missed what I was saying my dude.  I was talking about just the players themselves, where the PC side acts like consoles owe them something just because they play on PC.  Like we should take any issue we come across with gratitude just because we were graced with PC's presence.  I'm gonna pass on all that lol.  The comment I made actually about the PC crowd actually had nothing to do with DE themselves.

On 2020-12-16 at 2:22 AM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

You completely missed what I was saying my dude.  I was talking about just the players themselves, where the PC side acts like consoles owe them something just because they play on PC.  Like we should take any issue we come across with gratitude just because we were graced with PC's presence.  I'm gonna pass on all that lol.  The comment I made actually about the PC crowd actually had nothing to do with DE themselves.

My mistake, then.

With that said, i haven't really encountered pc players who are smug about being pc players. Well, aside from the whole "mustard race" thingie. We do make fun of switch players installbase from time to time, but in the spirit of joking.

In a matter of act, I'm pretty jealous cuz console got all those sweet themed syandanas.

Hope you'll meet some better crowd.

Archived