Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.7

[DE]Megan

Is there any word on fixing camera bugs when using Ash's Teleport with Blade Storm? The only way to fix it is to go Operator mode, and since newer players who buy him with plat can't unlock their Operator until later, this can block them from completing missions because the camera is always stuck in one direction and is unable to be moved.

Great Hotfix! But can we please just focus a bit on some content you have ruined for everyone STEEL ESSENCE FARMING please bring back the old way and buff the drop or make it so that the STALKER LOOKING THING can infinitly spawn and he drops more steel essence the more you kill him (It should work like the litch system) The more you kill him the higher the enemie lvl becomes but then it is more rewarding , All you did with the steel essence nerf was make it pointless you could off gotten over 100 steel essence in just 30 now you can only get 48 MAX with resource booster and Smeetha Kavat buff so please fix this because Steel Path is the only "HARD"  <- Not so hard ,content in this game :)

Any update on fixing one of the ingame hints for Banshee suggesting enemies take stealth bonus damage while stunned by Silence by default? Currently that only happens if you have the augment on.

It seems like Silence sets them to unaware, but if they're facing you they immediately become aware again even if they're still stunned and therefore don't take any more damage.

With the augment they get opened to finishers, and being vulnerable to finishers seems to open you to stealth bonus damage in general. Considering that each ability with an augment has one hint for the base ability and one for the augment, the current text seems to imply that Silence should always be giving extra damage as long as the targets are stunned by entering the aura, even without the augment.

Also, unrelatedly, you can't chat link Equilibrium currently.

Thanks a lot for the fix, i was actually going to use the Bonewidow necramech to see if the fixes were already made till i got the redtext a bit ago lol, also, can't wait for the next Homestream!
Oh, and one last thing, can u guys make necramechs walk in ther crouch form??? they look really cute and funny when they crouch, but they can't walk in that state, they just walk normally :c

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Bonewidow’s Shield Maiden not deactivating upon Transferring out/back in.

Why are you all doing this? Shield Maiden should be activated even when transferring in n out. But now you all force us to reactivate it each time we do transferrence and waste energy. Why?

Also, Meathook cannot be used when Shield Maiden is out. Why? It should be usable. Just add an animation of shifting the shield for the hook to come out etc.

10 hours ago, Cerikus said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Here are some things I think are worth looking into:

I will say these on your original post too. Scralet spear should be burried in its grave and never come back to the game. First of all it brang way to much plot holes to the lore and none of them still haven't been fixed , secondly event  was kinda fun but nearly completely broken as mechanic wise besides it shound't have been 1 month long event, third fact is nearly none of the veterans will play that event again cause it will bore many people and veterans already have the arcanes and they have the railjacks so space part of that event can't be done by mid tier or new players so it will be imposible to finish that event  and that will even broke the lore more.

So please let that event die

23 minutes ago, AnFangs said:

@[DE]Megan Hey, any plans to make Firestorm (& Primed Firestorm) apply to all primaries where relevant? Shotguns have greater than zero members that could benefit from mods that increase blast radius, but as a weapon class they don’t even have a basic mod for blast radius, nevermind a primed one.

Primed Firestorm has effectively made all weapons with blast radiuses that use shotgun mods the runts of explosive weapons; I think the simplest solution to make everyone happy here would be to just re-categorize the Firestorm mods as usable by all primaries instead of just rifles, rather than something like making a new blast radius mod for explosive weapons in the shotgun class, and then a couple years from now making its primed version to finally bring them up to parity.

Like, but also, how come the new really rad primary that "Launches spore-sacs that explode with toxic mist on each bounce." has almost the smallest AOE in the game, smaller even than the Astilla

23 minutes ago, stoet said:

Fixed cases where Mining nodes could be inaccessible in Cambion Drift due to spawning inside the environment."  

Because they Actually saw this happen in the 4 hour live stream last monday.
can't realy not fix this after showing it on stream right ! :) 

Would be lovely if you guys could make a topic at forums that has a active bug fixing system.  
People post it, admin places it on top on main post, and will be crossed off when it's fixed :D 

Anyway, thanks for the hotfix! :D

That is one of the only times they fix these bugs is when it hurts them.   People have been complaining about it since it came out.  They really need to do all 3 ISOs solo on stream.  Would love to see them actually trying the content and seeing how bad it is.   Even better if you can select the frame they have to use. 

When is Umbra's Sentience going to be permanently deleted from the game? It does literally nothing besides get the player killed via measures outside their control which is completely unfair gameplay, and glitches/bugs out the player at every major update, forcing them to abort mission and lose all progress 90% of the time. Not only that, it's essentially a free, automatic "turret" which completely goes against DE's supposed vision for the game; if not, then bring back wall punch-through and room-size melee range for melee weapons and let us bot macro for 8+ hours again, or increase Protea's Blaze Artillery's base duration to 30 seconds and have it scale with duration mods. The only way to justify Umbra's Sentience staying in the game would be to:
- have Umbra be completely immune to all damage/procs/dibilitating effects(e.g. energy drain eximus, nullifiers). It isn't fair to force the player to suffer the consequences of an uncontrollable specter, when these punishments are so easily avoided by every other warframe in the game by simply "parking" them away from the enemy
- have Umbra be invisible at all times so that when we use our operators in stealth missions, he doesn't trigger alarms from walking in front of a camera like an idiot
- change Umbra's combat AI so that he only attacks fully alerted enemies, instead of shooting anyone and everyon in the face, alerting the entire map to the player's presence
- make it so that Umbra never casts any abilities(because enemies that build Duration resistance in response to warframe abilites, exist, and having Umbra essentially waste your abilities' Duration, is unfair)
- fix Umbra so that he finally carries over all buffs on the warframe prior to leaving it, including Exalted Blade
- apply Wukong's Celestial Twin's combat pathing to Umbra so that he can actually use Exalted Blade with the above-mentioned change
- fix the bug where the players loses all buffs on their warframe(e.g. aura mods, abilities, operator skills) if they leave Umbra then return to Umbra
This would obviously be a lot of work, not to mention even MORE, unidentified buffs/fixes will most likely be needed in the future as Umbra's Sentience continues to interact with new content, and I'm sure that's not something that is worth repeating ever since raids were Thanos-snapped out of the game. So the simpler option is to just remove it entirely. And there is justification in removing it too, if one tries to argue with the existance of other "companion" abilities in the game. Equinox's Duality, Wukong's Celestial Twin, Nekros's Shadows of the Dead, and etc. all have one sensible advantage over Umbra's Sentience--the player has the freedom of choice. Umbra's Sentience takes that choice away from the player at an increasing rate alongisde the release of new content, where new enemies or new missions or new rewards all require the use of operators, usually followed by the player's death after Umbra decided it was a good idea to bathe in the bullets instead of dodging them.
It was fun for the first thirty minutes after The Sacrifice's release, but it's been over two years now.
A humorous gimmick is no excuse for faulty gameplay.
Please delete Umbra's Sentience.

Equipping K-Drive via gear wheel hotkey, then immediately disemabarking results in loss of melee attack, archgun, necramech, and operator mode, until you manually remount your K-Drive, perform tricks, and land successfully.

Rapidly pressing the gear wheel hotkey to put away your archgun, then immediately(and unintentionally) reequipping it because an enemy died right on top of you and dropped heavy ammo, results in complete loss of functionality, forcing the player to kill themselves to undo the bug.

The floor of Lephantis's boss room does not break away after the first stage of the boss fight. Flying up or being launched up can result in clipping through the stage 2 ceiling/stage 1 floor, and results in a softlock in the form of an unkillable Lephantis, despite all heads being blown off.

The Deimos Arcana update fixed alternate holster animations not working on Zaws, but then it broke the Zaws actually being holstered. e.g. My nikana Zaw sits on my back while the sheathe floats above my head, when I swing the Zaw the sheathe flies around instead of staying at the hip, standing idle with the Zaw has the sheathe clipping through my warframe's chest, and equipping other weapons has the sheathe hanging on my warframe like a third leg. The update also broke the blocking animation of Exalted Weapons.

Completing an Iso Vault bounty, then completing its respective Arcana bounty(instead of completing all three Iso Vaults, first), forces the player to drop the bait obtained at the end of stage 1 during their 2nd Iso Vault bounty, the instant the "grab bait from bait station" animation finishes. Then upon trying to grab the bait a second time, it disappears entirely for both host and clients, softlocking the session.

If your necramech is destroyed, its affinty progress is not shown upon bringing up the Mission Results screen while in the same mission.

If someone summons Loid/Otak in an iso vault bounty while you already used the esophage to go back up to the surface, and then you leave the squad, their Loid/Otak's health never drops despite them already being damaged/killed by infested, permanently holding up mission progression until you reenter the iso vault(on foot of all things), where they'll finally die instantly, unless if Loid/Otak already started all 4 generators and reached the vault doors, in which case you'll be forced to open the vault to progress the mission.
tl;dr: Let Loid/Otak's health reflect their current state so that it saves us the trip of going back down for no reason other than to let them die on purpose.

Chroma's passive needs to change from "just one additional triple jump" to "after your double jump, you can keep jumping for a little(5?) energy"
Spectral Scream's new status chance of 100% needs to enhance with added Strength and its fire rate needs to enhance with added Duration

Nekros's Soul Punch's health threshold percentage needs to enhance with added Strength, and its Marked for Harvest mark needs to enhance with added Duration
Soul Punch has to change from launching enemies into space to simply applying a knockdown, Lifted, stagger, or anything else that doesn't yeets your target out-of-view.

Enemies hit by the projectile of Zephyr's Airburst need to be knocked down and not blasted fifty feet away.
Using the stationary version of Tornado should have Zephyr place a large, single Tornado with a decent radius that scales with Range; enemies outside should be pulled inside, while the walls of that Tornado prevent enemies from leaving.

Parazon finishers need to be more easily accessible and rewarding. At current, it is not worth how much the game asks the player to slow down alongside the amount of restraint required, just to have a 'coin flip' chance at obtaining a single energy orb. From a single enemy.

Khora is still broke. LoS check fails sometimes when enemies are stuck in Strangledome. 

There is also LOS check fails due to level geometry.

Do you plan on leaving her like this?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for reducing the volume of Grasp of Lohk. I had created a topic requesting this. 

hace 45 minutos, PublikDomain dijo:

El LoS agregado a Whipclaw hace varias semanas sigue roto. Hay mejores formas de abordar esta capacidad que romperla a propósito. Reemplace la verificación de la línea de visión defectuosa con otra cosa, ya que claramente no funciona correctamente.

giphy.gif

Por lo que escuché, los controles de LoS también afectan negativamente a las armas de fuego de Ember's Fireball y Tombfinger primarias por las mismas razones. También debería ser reemplazado allí.

giphy.gif

Tengo ejemplo tras ejemplo tras ejemplo del control de LoS que informa la línea de visión bloqueada cuando no debería.

giphy.gif

Creo que esta es la sexta revisión en la que tuve que publicar esta queja. Esto está claro e innegablemente roto.

También publicaré en nombre de @Berzerkulesque tiene un informe de error para una forma diferente en la que la verificación de LoS está rota en lo que respecta a su interacción con Strangledome.

@[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Pablo@[DE]Steve

the nerf to khora I find it so silly if they nerfed the essences of steel. that they return to leave khora as it was before.

48 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

The LoS added to Whipclaw several weeks ago remains broken. There are better ways to address this ability than to purposefully break it. Replace the faulty line of sight check with something else as it clearly does not function properly.

giphy.gif

From what I hear LoS checks also negatively affect Ember's Fireball and primary Tombfinger kitguns for the same reasons. It should be replaced there as well.

giphy.gif

I have example after example after example of the LoS check reporting blocked line of sight when it shouldn't.

giphy.gif

This is I think the sixth hotfix I've had to post this complaint on. This is clearly and undeniably broken.

I'll also post on behalf of @Berzerkules who has a bug report for a different way that the LoS check is broken in regards to its interaction with Strangledome.

@[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Pablo@[DE]Steve

Please fix crazy cat lady DE :(

Ok I gave it half an hour of every combination I could think of, every thing that could bug it in some way.
Thank you for the hotfix! Bonewidow is finally complete now, it feels very good to play, no game-breaking bugs (the sword now works flawless) and this:

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Necramech Melee Mods (Pressure Point, Fury, Reach) now apply to Exalted Ironbride.

was an unexpected (from me) but very welcomed change.
Great hotfix, thank you again! ^^

Archived