Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.7

[DE]Megan

Hi DE,

I has been half a year and the issue with the Helminth Metus Armor has yet to be fixed. 

Basically, the Metus armor used to fit snugly on the Metus skin, but now parts of it float and are warped when you equip the Kubrow with the skin on. Please look into it!

1 hour ago, jimThehobo1 said:

I have 2 ideas to make necramechs playable in standard missions,

1. give them a crouch walk so they can squeeze through doors.

2. give mechs the ability to simply destroy what they can't fit through (of course this one involves having to rework all tile sets to accommodate this but the potential is both awesome and hilarious). for example, if they can't fit through a corpus door, they break the top of the door so they can go through (the door then will no longer be able to close, even during a lockdown.

.....or just use the function they already have integrated in the game, where you can resummon them at will unless they are destroyed in which case you must wait. Would be annoying to have to get out of it every time? Yes. It is also a super easy way to integrate them? Yes. Plus usually they can get into doors just fine just by dashing through them...

1 minute ago, DLOArceus said:

.....or just use the function they already have integrated in the game, where you can resummon them at will unless they are destroyed in which case you must wait. Would be annoying to have to get out of it every time? Yes. It is also a super easy way to integrate them? Yes. Plus usually they can get into doors just fine just by dashing through them...

Crouching is a lot better than just constantly re-summoning the thing. Re-summoning would require you to keep using transference over and over and over and over again with every door and that's just tedious (not to mention bug inducing for clients). Plus they can't fit through all doors even with dashing, PoE Grineer cave entrances kinda prove that.

Please do NOT revert Steel Essence farming to how it was previously via eximus units because the drop rate from those were laughably low unless you abused Khora's Whipclaw and Strangledome augment, making her the only viable frame to farm this resource from. The way Steel Essence drops now is appreciated since we now have missions with guaranteed drops and the more regular(less RNG dependent) raids from Acolytes with more reliant intervals of time in-between.

The only ones who are crying salt over the change are kuva-hungry, 48-hour-survival-camping, Khora-main nutjobs. Those who don't care about the general playerbase that aren't min-maxed, and how this change made it easier for them to have a more reliable source of obtaining SE, and get into public matchmaking sessions together easier, all while not being forced to use a specific build for one specific warframe.

The SE change was good. Pay no mind to the riven-rolling addicts.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.7

• Fixed excessive bloom on Ammo drops in Cambion Drift.

I think this was also applied to resource drops, and has since been removed. And... I kinda don't like it. Before, when you destroyed a container (cyst/casket, whatever) it was immediately, very obvious whether it had dropped resources or not. Now it's not nearly so apparent. granted, it didn't really impact my decision on whether to go pick up those resources or not, but for me at least it was a "beature" that i particularly liked about deimos. Definitely would request restoration.

Also, in Orb vallis, the containers could respawn when you moved away from where they were located. This isn't true of Deimos, afaict, and i don't think PoE either - I'm just wondering which is the intended behaviour?

Archived