Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Login issues December 10th, 2020 [Resolved]

Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hi Tenno! The issue has been resolved, you should be able to login again.

#

Same.... was in dojo, went afk for 1 hour i think, when i got back game was closed only launcher open, i thought it was an update and they restarted for me, thanks!

After one mission, i got a message that i need to restart again, but no redtext in chat.... did that 3 times, restarted steam, restarted pc, nothing, at login says i need to restart and update with launcher, but launcher never updates!

• Like 1
  • [DE]Saske changed the title to Login issues December 12th, 2020 [Investigating]
  • [DE]Saske changed the title to Login issues December 10th, 2020 [Investigating]

1: An updated version of warframe is available! Exit the game & run the launcher.

2: Exit game

3: Run launcher; no update; try to start game.

4: Goto 1

This is very frustrating, as I often leave the Steel Path stuff until after 11PM when my wife has to work late, and we've both missed out.

2 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

damn, I'm gonna miss some steel path alerts, it's resetting in 5 minutes :(

Nah. It was a collection of mostly painfully boring/time consuming missions... 3 Defense missions (yuck), 1 Spy (Jupiter Spy) and 1 Grineer Hijack.

Kuva Fortress Defense, Pluto Defense (with periodic bullet sponge Ambulas)... there's a football stadium-sized map for this if you're unlucky (which I was) and Mercury Dark Sectors defense (infested).

Spy is quick though! Mercury Defense is not so annoying either (infested).

• [DE]Saske changed the title to Login issues December 10th, 2020 [Fixed]
  • [DE]Saske changed the title to Login issues December 10th, 2020 [Resolved]