Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-game Invites sent to PlayStation notifications

(PSN)achyfingers

When I send an in-game invite to a person in my clan (who is also a PS friend) it sends a notification to their PS and nothing happens in the game. It is pretty consistent however it also happens when clan mates invite me. 

I have had the same issue with randoms, but not as frequent. My workaround is to join there session in the clan window. Can’t do this with people outside the clan. 

DE Help! 

• 4 weeks later...

Having the same issue. I send an in-game invite to a clanmate, it pops up as a PSN notification, and here's the kicker: If they accept the PSN invite, their game crashes, sometimes to the point of needing a restart to bring the system back into functionality. Not consistent, only sometimes happens, but it's bad enough to mention here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Am 14.8.2021 um 01:19 schrieb (PSN)tearful_Jayden:

Oh okay so it’s not only me that’s having this issue good to know do you by any chance know when it’s getting fixed?

Hey there, 

I really have no idea, if and when this could get fixed tbh.

Interestingly, the issue disappeared after a few hours. Then it came back for an instant and disappeared again. Since the last weekend, I didn't encounter the issue.

When it happened initially, I restarted game and also Router, but this didn't help a lot it seemed as it occured once more after the reboots.

• 5 months later...

Archived