Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

I pretty much did all this for the syandana; even though Stahlta skin is nice. . .  But. . .  

It's a lot smaller than the preview.  o_o  The preview showed it taking up most of Excalibur's back, but the actual Syandana is small even on lil Valkyr.  It's like two little flag football tags on her back.  

Shame.  XD 

5 hours ago, Aisu9 said:

thanks dude.
You can't really just give it to people how already pick the thingy on epic ? we really need to relog in on this thing... i know i already sell my soul and important information to Epic but come on DE you can't do that ? i already spend enough time on this and you ask me to redownload the game AGAIN (even if i can just c/p) 😔

Try this method I did it's lot quicker. With no hassles.

3 hours ago, Swat_v7 said:

Every time I try to start Warframe on the EGS I keep getting an error message that says "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Warframe\Downloaded\Tools\Windows\x64\EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll could not be loaded" can anyone help me? i really want to get those skins but if i can't even launch the game then how am i supposed to?

Try the above see if it helps, if not submit a support ticket.

6 hours ago, Simoom said:

I thought it was three weapons: Rocket Launcher, Flak Cannon, and Shock Rifle.

and three skins for old weapons: Ogris, Dragkoon, and Stahlta.

I ruined my computer for nothing.

For players who didn't have those three base weapons we got them with a slot and potato.

6 hours ago, IDontae said:

I got three potatoed weapons with the skins. Assuming if you have they weapons already could just sell and have 3 new slots

Exactly. 👍

2 minutes ago, fixer9690 said:

I already have epic launcher, copy files from steam, claim 3 gun skin with 6 days affinity booster no problem.

But my Ogris reset to level 0 not mastered at arsenal, but mastered at profile and codex.
I try one mission make some kills with it, it upgrades to level 4, but no mastery rank gains, so it's an visual bug (glad I didn't forma it before).

As others mention, I have to 'end task' to close warframe launcher with epic or it shows running in library.

Did you sell your Ogris when you built it?

We all got three guns so the players without those guns could use the skins, the new guns will be showing in your arsenal as 0 unranked.

1 minute ago, fixer9690 said:

I already have epic launcher, copy files from steam, claim 3 gun skin with 6 days affinity booster no problem.

But my Ogris reset to level 0 not mastered at arsenal, but mastered at profile and codex.
I try one mission make some kills with it, it upgrades to level 4, but no mastery rank gains, so it's an visual bug (glad I didn't forma it before).

As others mention, I have to 'end task' to close warframe launcher with epic or it shows running in library.

Sounds like you master another Ogris and since gotten rid of it.  Thats why your profile says youve already masterd it.  And also why youre no longer getting progression for ranking it up.

For how unrepentantly sh(i)t the EGS is, I will say something:

I do not have to deal with Tennogen stuff when I launch from the EGS, and that alone is making me seriously considering swapping launchers. Can't put into words how much I prefer to see only the cosmetics that I can afford to buy, instead of hoards of things that I cannot afford, and would not ever consider purchasing.

And it's not like I can hide tennogen content when I'm looking through the arsenal, so... I'll take the QoL I can get. Accidental or otherwise.

On 2020-12-10 at 6:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

HOW TO REDEEM:
1. Visit the Warframe page on the Epic Games Store
2. Find the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle in the 'Packs' section
3. Claim your bundle for free
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

Troubleshoot FAQ:

1) If you are having trouble claiming the bundle (i.e it says owned but you log in and see nothing), we are looking into this right now! 

FIXED: Simply login and the weapons + skins will be there for you now! There was a hiccup with fulfilling, but we are in the clear now. Redemption steps above! 

2)  Syandana ain't there! We should have a fix for this tomorrow, as it may require a hotfix. But any eligible will be rewarded the free Syandana! 
This is now fixed as of 29.5.8 Hotfix - you can log in through Epic to claim!

I claimed it, says own on Unreal and I got the ingame message that it was added to my inventory but I haven't seen any of the skins nor a syndana :(

***EDIT*** Moments after posting this, the item appeared again to be claimable in EGL. I claimed it and then loaded Warframe in Unreal and it was there. Logging into it on Steam to make sure it transferred.

3 minutes ago, 002type said:

Why do they always think it is just skins? I mean it has the weapon, a weapon slot and potatoed it also has a booster 7d affinity right?

Correct it does indeed, now for players who have the weapons it's cheap slots, for players who haven't built them yet it's a bonus and a booster to rank them up.

Edit:
Forgot to say the skins are damn sweet as well. :)

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Correct it does indeed, now for players who have the weapons it's cheap slots, for players who haven't built them yet it's a bonus and a booster to rank them up.

They can sell the weapons if they don't like it right? And they can get a free slot out of it

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Did you sell your Ogris when you built it?

We all got three guns so the players without those guns could use the skins, the new guns will be showing in your arsenal as 0 unranked.

Yes, I'm stupid. I didn't know get new guns with the skins. 🤣

I just completed my Mr 27 test on the Epic Games store version, but I can't unlock the Achievement on the Steam version, I tried to re-do the test, launching the game on Steam, but it didn't work, is there a way to fix this? like with the PS4-PS5 versions

Archived