Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, DarkQuill said:

If we've already claimed the bundle, any idea if we will get the Syandana when it's available, or if we'd need to re-launch Warframe through EGS?

If you claimed it in the system you should appear as "user that claimed the item" and their script probably will use that to send us the syandanna, ragardless your launcher but since I'm not a dev I'm not sure, I'm guessing that based on "elegible" word in Reb post.

7 hours ago, SephirothWS said:

When will Tennogen be available for non-steam installs of the game?

...or even visible in Inventory?

I imagine many players would be tempted to purchase if they could at least look at the models not applied on other players in missions.

It's such a bad marketing move to limit this feature for so long :crylaugh:

6 hours ago, Bab23 said:

So, the process of Reb is wrong.

You have to install WF launcher in Epic before claiming the pack.

The process is correct. You need to claim the PACK before logging in, not just the game.
And if you're trying to say semantics in "install launcher as part of install game", no.

Wow DE, i knew you guys were losing respect for the player but this? forcing to download an entire new game, just for the cosmetics... i hope the deal with epic was worth it, because you can bet you lost ALOT of respect from the players by doing it...

3 minutes ago, Keyhound said:

Wow DE, i knew you guys were losing respect for the player but this? forcing to download an entire new game, just for the cosmetics... i hope the deal with epic was worth it, because you can bet you lost ALOT of respect from the players by doing it...

In case you missed it, there's several tutorials on how to avoid having to actually redownload the game. Read the rest of the thread please.

Also, further confirmation that the skins revert Kuva Ogris and Kuva Drakgoon back to base stats when in use. Please fix this, I went through the trouble of redownloading the game before anyone had any tutorials on avoiding it out there, so I would like to be able to use the weapons without some kind of completely arbitrary detriment to their use.

4 minutes ago, iPathos said:

In case you missed it, there's several tutorials on how to avoid having to actually redownload the game. Read the rest of the thread please.

Also, further confirmation that the skins revert Kuva Ogris and Kuva Drakgoon back to base stats when in use. Please fix this, I went through the trouble of redownloading the game before anyone had any tutorials on avoiding it out there, so I would like to be able to use the weapons without some kind of completely arbitrary detriment to their use.

i didnt miss it, its still idiotic either way. i need a second copy of a program i already have. this is dumb, it makes no sense. and offers nothing of value to the player. and most players will just delete it afterwards. its just stupid busywork that does nothing for anyone.

its really disapointing to see DE go this route.

I had to wait, I don't know maybe a month to get my Prime gaming Operator gear (got it now).

I have done all steps correctly and did not get any skins (I know the syandana thing has issues), I wanted to get back to the game after a break, but i must say I'm disapointed, I sincerely hope that this next Operation will not be a Scarlet Spear 2.0 I would prefer to wait more than having to go through a lot of issues and bugs again...

Anyway hope I will get my skins soon

Everyone take care and stay safe <3

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You can still claim it :) 
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)

So you mean I have to download the whole game into my pc again? Will that overwrite stuffs in my Steam Warframe or it create a new Epic Games Warframe... which means now I will have double the GBs? If so, then after claiming, I delete the Warframe from Epic Games folder and continue to login from Steam to get the goodies? lol

Epic Games\Warframe\Downloaded\Tools\x64\EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll could not be loaded

Yeah.

Edit:
I tried copying it from steam to epic library, but what happened is that right now when I add a desktop shortcut by steam it points to epic's directory...

Wow, is this is really sad.

Can't get enough players, so gonna have to relay on epic game,  who steals data to stop your game from dying?

Rough..

Edit: Also baiting players in with skins as well?, i'd be nice if loyal steam uses can get this too, you kown, but gotta bend over to the overlords.

2 hours ago, Keyhound said:

i didnt miss it, its still idiotic either way. i need a second copy of a program i already have. this is dumb, it makes no sense. and offers nothing of value to the player. and most players will just delete it afterwards. its just stupid busywork that does nothing for anyone.

its really disapointing to see DE go this route.

Tell me about it!

they are selling out to the very compney that steals your data

DO NOT USE EPIC GAME, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR PERSONAL DATA

Yey, i can't even open it, it says that C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Warframe\Downloaded\Tools\Windows\x64\EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll could not be loaded

EDIT:

This fixed a problem thanks! ^-^ 

3 hours ago, ZeroOoF said:

4 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Tell me about it!

they are selling out to the very compney that steals your data

DO NOT USE EPIC GAME, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR PERSONAL DATA

Proof? Links? Anything?

4 minutes ago, WeebMoa said:

Yey, i can't even open it, it says that C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Warframe\Downloaded\Tools\Windows\x64\EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll could not be loaded

I know you right.

Archived