Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

3 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Goggle works you kown, look it up yourself, rather then trying to defend DE.

There is TONs of videos out there that show how scummy Epic is.

Instead of providing some tinfoil theories I'd recommend you some tutorials on how to confirm information credibility first. Look for professional reviewers instead of some "half-baked beginners" that are trying to forcefully prove us that Steam is ruling over everything. I do hope that in future Epic deals will be even better than the Steam ones. If Tennogen will be available via Epic I'm all for it.

• Like 1

Honestly, nice skins and all that but 'another' location to get 'time limited' skins is a little on the annoying side....especially if you install the version directly from DE.  I've got plenty of space and a fast internet connection (plus epic's already installed) but honestly I'm not sure I can be bothered to jump through hoops just to get some skins.  Honestly this could have been handled 'better' imo.

Also why can't they have been a bit more universal in the weapons they apply to.... and why is there no ripper for the miter/panthera, I'm sure I'm not alone in enjoying the ripper in UT.

Edited by LSG501
1 minute ago, Liarus said:

i got everything but the syandana, are we gonna get a script or something that gives us the missing syandana ?

Also those weapon sounds and looks are really awsome! can we get more ? :o

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

2)  Syandana ain't there! We should have a fix for this tomorrow, as it may require a hotfix. But any eligible will be rewarded the free Syandana! 

il y a 3 minutes, Liarus a dit :

i got everything but the syandana, are we gonna get a script or something that gives us the missing syandana ?

Also those weapon sounds and looks are really awsome! can we get more ? :o

1 - They have to fix it, maybe today.

2 - beware, don't use skins on kuva weapons, they break  stats returning at lvl 0.,

Take a look at the post. ;)

Edited by Bab23
3 minutes ago, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

No, it specifically says "available to claim", how do we claim on console?

It doesnt, you got it wrong, its only available on PC

Edited by Myscho
  • Like 1
Just now, Uan91 said:

You guys have placed the end of the event on the 24th , but you do guys know there are still people with a 7mbps connection?

There is tons of tutorials how to transfer already downloaded data from Steam/non-steam client to Epic Games store launcher, so you dont have to dowload it again

• Like 1
il y a 1 minute, Myscho a dit :

There is tons of tutorials how to transfer already downloaded data from Steam/non-steam client to Epic Games store launcher, so you dont have to dowload it again

We have tried with a friend, and the launcher wants DL 25 Go of datas. It's a DE launcher, not Steam. Does it work ? Do you have tips, his connexion is crap, 6 hours for DL the game.

3 minutes ago, Bab23 said:

We have tried with a friend, and the launcher wants DL 25 Go of datas. It's a DE launcher, not Steam. Does it work ? Do you have tips, his connexion is crap, 6 hours for DL the game.

Start downloading on Epic

Cancel it after few MB of data

Find standalone Warframe game, there should be folder with Public name

Copy it to the folder where Epic start download, folder have name Downloaded

After that Epic should download only few MB

• Like 1
Il y a 7 heures, Coby a dit :

we got a issue gamers edit: affects all other stats and reverts them to the default baby version stats but didn't see til I took the screenshots on my toasterunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

OH true, so that's actually a thing 763345416057782302.png?v=1

18 minutes ago, R0MP said:

Product Activation Failed! An error occurred processing your request, please try again. Error code: E10-0

I've tried about 20x now... getting the same result.. is there a fix for this problem?

Same issue I'm having

il y a 50 minutes, Myscho a dit :

Start downloading on Epic

Cancel it after few MB of data

Find standalone Warframe game, there should be folder with Public name

Copy it to the folder where Epic start download, folder have name Downloaded

After that Epic should download only few MB

TY. My mistake was to not notice the "public" folder. So, you can installé all the part launcher with Epic without interrupted the download. The important, is the "Downloaded" folder in the right place and without the "public" folder inside. 
Anyway, it works. BB