Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UNREAL TOURNAMENT

HyotanKozo

Now that i have the skins on my hands, I hope to be the first one to really appreciate this weapon skins attention to detail, and the fact that DE nailed the ORIGINAL unreal Tournament sounds and reload animations, specially the dreadful Shock Rifle (I know DE Steve is somewhere out there looking with an evil smirk on his face, the return of his evil creation)

Beautiful blast from the past, and it certainly made me pick up this weapons again, SPECIALLY, the Drakgoon. Ohh boi the memories of the Flak Cannon!

Now, can we have them being applied universally? and not just to specific weapons? pretty please :)

Just now, minininja77 said:

ahh so just go to the epic store I am guessing

Yeah they have instructions on the announcement page, you scroll down on the store page and there's a free pack with the skins. Then just launch from the EGS launcher and log in to claim them. It's then on your PC account even if you stop using EGS.

8 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

original assets are more than a decade old, i doubt thats much help.

Unless sounds were stored as a S#&$ty 128k .mp3s, there's no reasone they wouldn't have been usable.

And the animation data would have require some work to adapt to WF's bone structure, but I don't remember hearing about any revolution in technology that would've rendered it unusable.

So unless Epic lost the original assets, I'm pretty sure that what we've got now are the original assets or based directly on those.

Just now, JackHargreav said:

Skins for weapons that I never used nor am I planning on to do so.

I'm glad because I really don't want to install a launcher and then the game again too.

I'm sure DE knows some veterans will want it if nothing else to be collectors, but I think this pack was very much geared toward the new player, or the player who only tried once or twice in the past.  

33 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Skins for weapons that I never used nor am I planning on to do so.

I'm glad because I really don't want to install a launcher and then the game again too.

It also comes with a Syandana, 7-day Affinity booster, and one of each of the weapons which you can sell for some free weapon slots. Well worth the 15 minutes it'll take to get.

7 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

It also comes with a Syandana, 7-day Affinity booster, and one of each of the weapons which you can sell for some free weapon slots. Well worth the 15 minutes it'll take to get.

Not enough for me to install the Epic launcher and the game. I rather buy the weapon slots with plat when I need them if it means I dont need to fraternise with EG.

Archived