Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept]Warframe:Hive

lonnstyle

Warframe - Hive

LVLldjR.png
Passive
When casting Ability(1&2), summon 8 Calcitrans, each of the Calcitran will parasitize  on the enemy until dealing an amount of Puncture damage. Reaching the amount of damage will  restore 285 health for the Warframe. Every 12 heal will result in 1 Evolution.
Evolution
Total of 5 times of Evolution.
    1.    Increase AOE range of ability1 and shorten the grown-up time of sporangium(increase damage from 2.5s to 1.25s)
    2.    Every time when a Sporangium explode, summon a smaller Sporangium(smaller Sporangium only deal 30% damage, explode in 2s, do not enjoy any buff)
    3.    Cysts on Warframe become mature
    4.    Evolved Calcitrans
    5.    Gain extra Toxin damage(12% on weapons, 20% on Warframe abilities)
Every time when Hive got evolved, Hive gain 160 armor and 4% ability strength.
Calcitrans
Show up host enemies, and cause stagger randomly. Damage taken by the host will count as damage dealt by the Calcitran. Evolved Calcitrans will deal extra damages and explode with creating AOE deals gas damage.(Calcitrans die after healing the Warframe)(dps of Calcitrans is 100, increase to 180 after Evolution, heals Warframe when dealing 2000 accumulated damage)(explosion deals 300 viral damage, with fixed 3m radius)

Ability1-Sporangium
Cost:100 health
Base damage:250 corrosive+250 radiation
Base duration:5s, increase 10% of damage every 2.5s
Explosion range:21m radius
Enjoy duration,range,ability strength and effiency MOD

Summon a Sporangium, explode in a few seconds. Then parasitize the enemy affected. Explosion range and damage are in proportional to casting time(minimum as 80%, maximum as 150%);If enemy died by explosion damage or while parasitized, a new Sporangium will be summoned (maximum of 3 Sporangium can be casted by player, long press to manual detonate immediately)(Evolution will give extra fixed 10m range and fixed 12% damage)

Ability2-Parasitize
Cost:300 health
Base health restore: 42 health/s    Evolved:60 health/s
special Calcitrans will give a 10m ranged healing, infinite range revive
Enjoy duration,range and ability strength MOD("DO NOT ENJOY EFFIENCY")
Deploy a special Calcitran to parasitize on enemy. The host enemy will be stunned and continue to provide health restore.While the special parasitize is still active and Evolution stack >= 4, if Hive get into bleedout state, Hive will be revived from the host enemy's body.

Ability3-Cyst Wall
Cost:30% of Maximum health, can only be casted while remaining health >= 50% of maximum health
Enjoy ability strength and range("DO NOT ENJOY EFFIENCY")
Release liquids from a Cyst to form a shield(600).(do not cost health when there are mature Cysts, cannot enjoy the effect of not costing health again within 4 seconds)While the shield is not broken, Hive will be immune to status effect(Proc), cast again to shoot grown toxic spores with the liquids to surrounding area. The spores on affected enemies will become Sporangium immediately.

Ability4-Outbreaking
Cost:80 health/s
Base damage:80 slash + 120 viral
Explosion damage:300 gas
Base damage:17m radius
Speed effect:12%
Enjoy duration,range,ability strength and effiency MOD
All the Calcitrans in Hive's body will be released and form an area that speed up the Warframe(the area moves with the Warframe), when the ability is active, no more Calcitrans will be summoned. For all the enemies stayed in the area last for 1.5s will be parasitized("not same as ability2"), the area deals 80 slash and 120 viral damage to enemy in every seconds. It will create an explosion when the ability ends.

Base health:1000 @ rank 30
Base Shield:120 @ rank 30
Base energy:0 @ rank 30
Base health restore:20/s @ rank 30
Sprint speed:1.07

Idle 1:bugs came out from the Hive's body and run around Hive; The bug is caught by Hive and stuff back into the body
Idle 2:bugs poke out from Hive's body and roar together with Hive

Posting on behalf of @syl3212
All creation ideas come from @syl3212
concept art @batt1ecry
Translated by lonnstyle

I suppose @syl3212 is your friend. You should write his name like this so people can access his profile more easily if that is what he wishes. 

About the frame. The visual on a Vaccum is amazing,  it has a strong infested feel and the mutations and fly desing are awesome. But here the problem outside of the Vaccun , Nidus. This frame occupies the same visual and thematic flair as nidus. He even is of the same sex making him even more similar. Personally,  given how intertwined the infestation is to warframe two "infested" warframe but they have to hit diferent visual notes. 

Personally I would suggest a "re-branding " of yours idea. Instead of going for the messy look and maggots go for the more organized insect look of the Carnis infested unit. Intead of summoning maggots summon small and big carnis. Instead of evolving just have the number of centipedes attached to your body increase ( making you tougher and strengthens your skills ). Something similar to this guy 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWXgSuZDV7rVJQzQ_Sti0

I would also suggest a sex change operation or making him more androgynous ( once again to help distance from nidus since Nidus has a overtly male body shape )

5小時前 , keikogi 說:

I suppose @syl3212 is your friend. You should write his name like this so people can access his profile more easily if that is what he wishes. 

About the frame. The visual on a Vaccum is amazing,  it has a strong infested feel and the mutations and fly desing are awesome. But here the problem outside of the Vaccun , Nidus. This frame occupies the same visual and thematic flair as nidus. He even is of the same sex making him even more similar. Personally,  given how intertwined the infestation is to warframe two "infested" warframe but they have to hit diferent visual notes. 

Personally I would suggest a "re-branding " of yours idea. Instead of going for the messy look and maggots go for the more organized insect look of the Carnis infested unit. Intead of summoning maggots summon small and big carnis. Instead of evolving just have the number of centipedes attached to your body increase ( making you tougher and strengthens your skills ). Something similar to this guy 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWXgSuZDV7rVJQzQ_Sti0

I would also suggest a sex change operation or making him more androgynous ( once again to help distance from nidus since Nidus has a overtly male body shape )

thanks for your remind, I had edited the post to tag him
I will also translate your feedback to him

Warframer certainly interesting and original. I really like its skin, and the abilities are certainly interesting, but my favorite thing is how you integrated the passive with the fact that the warframer is infested looking, so something that can and should change. You forgot to put the armor stat (I believe a 450 armor is enough to make it tough enough not to die in half a hit, but not too much to rival inaros)

Archived