Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS5 Motioncontrol?

(NSW)FapyN

Question

As a switch player I am hooked to playing shooters with motion control. Especially Warframe. I got over 2000 hours of gameplay on my switch JUST cause of motion control. Didn´t play it on ps4 cause it was missing there.

Game has been out on Ps5 for some time now. Can anyone tell me if the game has any options too turn on motion control? IF so I am definitly geting the PS5 :D

1 answer to this question

On 2020-12-10 at 8:24 PM, (NSW)FapyN said:

As a switch player I am hooked to playing shooters with motion control. Especially Warframe. I got over 2000 hours of gameplay on my switch JUST cause of motion control. Didn´t play it on ps4 cause it was missing there.

Game has been out on Ps5 for some time now. Can anyone tell me if the game has any options too turn on motion control? IF so I am definitly geting the PS5 :D

Unfortunately, at this time there are no settings to turn on gyroscopic aiming/motion controls for Warframe PS5. I'm really hoping that DE patches it in since people have been asking for it a lot in the dev streams, message boards, etc. Until then, your only option is to stick with the Switch version or play on PC with a Switch pro controller, PS4, Dual Sense, controller etc. with the Steam Controller program to bind movement inputs to the gyroscope. 

Archived