Collaboration with mass effect

(PSN)Xx-Cyphra-xX

Why not do a collaboration with mass effect now that its remaster version is out? I've been playing the game for over 6 years and I've never seen a collaboration or anything like it.

Before I played mass effect 3 multiplayer that I liked very much, if it weren't for that game I wouldn't be in warframe since it was almost the same. 

I asked my friends to see if there was a similar game and they recommended me warframe and the truth is if they were very similar and why I left the ME3

A collaboration with mass effect that includes GETH as the main theme would be great

And the weapons of the GETH plus a GETH the infiltrator from the video that I put as a special event warframe would be the same since the geth started as AI en masse and ended up as intelligent and individual beings.

Geth Pulse Rifle

latest?cb=20140825042855

Geth Plasma Shotgun(my favorite) 

latest?cb=20120317201115

Geth Spitfire

latest?cb=20120317194711

Geth Plasma SMG

latest?cb=20120411201332

Geth Infiltrator 

Juggernaut geth (my favorite) 

It would be super, I always dreamed of this collaboration and it would be great but I suppose there would be problems with EA or something like that although a collaboration like that would be great

PD:I apologize for my bad english

I mean, I love Mass Effect, so a collaboration would please me enormously, but it's much less likely.

After all, the reason DE has good relations with Unreal Tournament is that DE co-created Unreal Tournament. This collaboration is a no-brainer.

And I am not surprised to see the Flak Cannon. I think that the Drakgoon was created by the same person.

However, no such ties exist between Bioware and DE. I hold it therefore as much less likely.

I don't know what translation program causes this but here's the words put into normal paragraphs for everyone else:

1 hour ago, (PSN)Xx-Cyphra-xX said:

Why not do a collaboration with mass effect now that its remaster version is out? I've been playing the game for over 6 years and I've never seen a collaboration or anything like it.

Before I played mass effect 3 multiplayer that I liked very much, if it weren't for that game I wouldn't be in warframe since it was almost the same. I asked my friends to see if there was a similar game and they recommended me warframe and the truth is if they were very similar and why I left the ME3

A collaboration with mass effect that includes GETH as the main theme would be great And the weapons of the GETH plus a GETH the infiltrator from the video that I put as a special event warframe would be the same since the geth started as AI en masse and ended up as intelligent and individual beings.

It would be super, I always dreamed of this collaboration and it would be great but I suppose there would be problems with EA or something like that although a collaboration like that would be great

PD:I apologize for my bad english

It could be cool but I feel like EA aren't going to be interested in sharing their property.

Sure. Not likely, but would love to see that. M-98 Widow sniper skin for my Vectis Prime? Yes please. I think my Infiltrator Shep married hers.

Yeah, couldn't resist commenting. I'm fully re-engaged with Mass Effect right now, especially after the Legendary Edition reveal and that TGA trailer. BioWare can't claim all the credit, though; let's just say a certain other game I played through twice this year set the mood, and BioWare sealed the deal.

Archived