Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turning off Prime parts on official skins

(XBOX)PlayerOnBLAKE

How this has not been added yet is beyond me. Its super annoying to no be able to use a skin on a prime warframe because it ruins it. Many Immortal skins are butchered with the prime parts added. One such example is Loki. His Immortal skin looks and colors great but the added prime parts cover the entire length of his thigh region covering much of the cool patern.

Another problem is that many of the prime parts dont color in mind of the skin causing them to look out of place. A example of this is the Nekros imortal skin. The metalic bits if the prime parts are set to the same dye region as some accenting lines on the skin. This makes it very hard to use the skin to much effect. 

fuvgffB.jpg

^Loki prime with Immortal skin

Yeah I've really wished we  could have this for all skins. The Rubedo rhino skin is a prime example. It's a different glossy rubedo like texture but when the rhino prime parts get slapped on top they look hideous because the materials don't match

unknown.png

Some have it (Like Mesa) and some don't

I cant wrap my head around why that is, but yeah: 
EVERY-SINGLE-SKIN (including default) needs to let you turn off prime details

Same with shoulder armor: 
Volt Prime can equip regular Volt shoulder pads, or unequip them altogether. Oberon Prime cant. 

6 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Some have it (Like Mesa) and some don't

I cant wrap my head around why that is, but yeah: 
EVERY-SINGLE-SKIN (including default) needs to let you turn off prime details

Same with shoulder armor: 
Volt Prime can equip regular Volt shoulder pads, or unequip them altogether. Oberon Prime cant. 

Warframe growth and development: Consistently Inconsistent.

59 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Yeah I've really wished we  could have this for all skins. The Rubedo rhino skin is a prime example. It's a different glossy rubedo like texture but when the rhino prime parts get slapped on top they look hideous because the materials don't match

unknown.png

Oh my god thats terrible looking. Thats such a waste of interesting skin.

Archived