Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Upgrades

Darktigr

So I love my sentinels and i care for them, but sometimes they can be annoying, blowing my cover during a stealth mission and such. I can get out of the game and take it off, but then i may need it again. So i was thinking that right under the top right box with your health, powers, frame, etc. Under that would be a smaller box that says the Sentinel stats, its rank, its health and shields, cause I wanna know my sentinel stats. It should also have a little icon that tells when it is activated or deactivated. I think that you should just have a hotkey that activates you sentinel or deactivates it. I'm indecisive whether it should still be able to restore shields while still being deactivated. (deactivating it just means it wont shoot at enemies) Thanks, tell me what you guys think, and help me get the DE seeing this so it can go in game.

the UI for Sentinel stats has been requested ever since they added them to the game. I still have hopes... XD

Also: Deactivated Sentry floats under your tunic. I like the idea of being able to toggle it off for when you try to be sneaky and the hovering little bugger blows all attempts of hiding behind a box...