Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope the design team reconsiders changing the stahlta shock rifle skin sound design.

war_framer_2017

-The Stahlta shooting sound design is decent and unique to a degree. The new skin makes it sound similar to the Dera, i dislike the Dera sound design and here's why: It feels like i'm in a sci fi shooter in a cartoon show for 4yo kids. It feels like I'm not shooting bullets or lasers but shooting them with something that'll make them giggle or help with the scratch on their back. I really don't want this to be the case with the shock rifle skin, this is inferior to the original Stahlta. 

-If i had the choice, I'd change the shock rifle sound design to be similar to the Quellor sound design with a fire rate of 11.40 (try vile acceleration or anything that gives fire rate) rather than the Dera. "Just play the Quellor then" thank you, i do but i'd choose the Stahlta over it anytime any day.

-The Stahlta alt fire lost all the OOMF it had when it hits a solid object. It has the building up sound, the "the bullet is now flying outside the gun" sound (english is my 3rd language :p) though. But each and every part is lacking compared to its original counterpart. It doesn't feel as a solid hit as much as the original Stahlta.

I don't know if you have the freedom to change anything since this is a crossover skin and this only covers my not-so-fleshed-out opinion but i just wanted to post this just in case.

Disagree.

I love the sounds and especially the visuals (an actual projectile leaving the gun instead of just the original's point-and-click random awful 'explosion' teleporting to the target (I wouldn't even call it an explosion, it's like a random bloomy blob of your energy color, but that's just my opinion)).

The skin literally sounds like the shock rifle, which is the whole point of it.
Unfortunately, unless they allow for mix and match of skin+weapon FX in the future (which I would support), your best bet is to not use the skin if you don't like it.

36 minutes ago, Slaytanic93 said:

Disagree.

I love the sounds and especially the visuals (an actual projectile leaving the gun instead of just point-and-click random awful 'explosion' teleporting to the target (I wouldn't even call it an explosion, it's like a random bloomy blob of your energy color, but that's just my opinion)).

The skin literally sounds like the shock rifle, which is the whole point of it.
Unfortunately, unless they allow for mix and match of skin+weapon FX in the future (which I would support), your best bet is to not use the skin if you don't like it.

Damn, i love the visual design so I'll probably change from time to time from one to the other;

My inner salt can never be satisfied

Archived