physical behavior of longer Syandanas defy defying physics especially Hildryn with Pakal Syandana

LVVS

I noticed the odd behavior of    "longer"  syandana(s*), that defy physics.

I took screenshots of the "longer" Prisma Uru Syandana, and I did not try out several other "longer" syandanas  , -thus- it CAN be, that these are the only syandanas with this "issue" but someone at the Art and Animation Team of DE will hopefully observe and research all the syandanas that defy physics ;)

I noticed this thing with the PAKAL Syandana on HILDRYN  (, becasue I wanted a long Syandana to fall stylish and nonchalantly when hovering with her...)

Prisma Uru when kneeling (correct behavior :)

Spoiler

gjybje3yxk461.jpg?width=997&format=pjpg&

Prisma Uru when kneeling at an edge  (incorrect behavior from now on)

Spoiler

xdg68c4zxk461.jpg?width=1171&format=pjpg

Ash Prime standing on an edge with Pakal Syandana

Spoiler

6tzs4pkauk461.jpg?width=835&format=pjpg&

Ash Prime kneeling on another edge with Pakal Syandana

Spoiler

voabcavbuk461.jpg?width=1110&format=pjpg

Hildryn kneeling on an edge with the Pakal Syandana

Spoiler

wbh42u25ok461.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg

Hildryn hovering with the Pakal Syandana behaving physically incorrect, it would be so stylish if very long Syandanas would "fall" correctly

Spoiler

lmy89m9v1r361.jpg

I can understand, that this may be a rather small issue besides others of greater importance. But still, Warframe is such an epic game also because of the fashion and style.

At some point, the behavior of some syandanas deserve an overhaul concerning physical behavior and i hope they get that revisit.

( And sorry if this issue(s) are targeted already somewhere else, and my somewhat quick searches for if there are already threads like it were without proper results! ) 

Thanks for reading!

Do you have the Tennogen Repala Syandana?  If so could you test that with Hildryn (I don't have her)?  In my opinion the Repala actually has far better physics than any of the DE syandanas and even beats out a lot of the other Tennogen syandanas.  It actually flows like cloth!

Am 15.12.2020 um 03:00 schrieb Carnaxus:

Do you have the Tennogen Repala Syandana?  If so could you test that with Hildryn (I don't have her)?  In my opinion the Repala actually has far better physics than any of the DE syandanas and even beats out a lot of the other Tennogen syandanas.  It actually flows like cloth!

Yes i have that Syandana.

However -The Repala Syandana does not bend when standing. I originally mentioned "longer" Syandanas and what I ment were Syandanas that  bend, while just standing. 

but that shall not be the matter now --  now, thanks to your question we got more:   

Not only these very long(*) Syandanas do NOT behave physically correct,see images below,even shorter Syandanas don't fall correctly when crouching on an edge

(*) I would not count The Repala Syandana into "longer" Syandanas, as I intended to show, because it " is not longer than the warframe is tall 
(...and I could or should have pointed out more precisely what I wnated to say..
I originally intended to just refer to Syandanas, that are that very long that they do bend while just standing  i e "Prisma Uru" and Pakal ... maybe there are more! )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hildryn just standing, and kneeling/ crouching , the Repala Syandana is behaving rather correctly in both cases

Spoiler

ttrj1p2r2r561.jpg?width=1400&format=pjpg

Hildryn hovering with Repala Syandana looks good, because the Repala Syandana is not really  longer than Hildryn is tall:

(Yes, this Syandana really falls rather smoothly, although there are still some buckles , but heck, somewhere the polygons are visible - I understand that..)

Spoiler

isszjtvr2r561.jpg?width=1008&format=pjpg

But when crouching on an edge, the Repala Syandana has got space to fall in a more physical correct way. However, the Syandana does not do that:

Spoiler

xgzpirks2r561.jpg?width=1033&format=pjpg

Archived