Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NSW Deimos Arcana: Hotfix #2

[DE]Helen

Changes:

• Removed the 25 Grandmother Token cost to Gild Items at Father and replaced with 25 Father Tokens as originally intended. 
    • We will be running a script in the near future to refund the difference in Grandmother Tokens that were used to Gild prior to this change.   Script has been run and completed! 

I always hate doing this, because I feel like I’m just adding the same complaint over a heap of identical complaints, but you guys do know we have no access to arcana vaults right? Half of the new content is unplayable and it’s a bit maddening to see these fixes of something I hadn’t even noticed being a problem. I’d love to hope you’re just working on it in the background but I just want to make sure you at least know that’s a problem we have. 

I’d just like to follow up for clarity’s sake, apparently this is solely on my end, so I apologize for the lack of information I had when making my post. Here’s hoping I’ll figure out a way to access the new bounties with the weapons sometime soon! Cheers to you guys for working so hard on these hotfixes! 

Archived