Livestream Schedule: December 14 - 18

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Cookie Dethcube Glyph

Oh my goodness, there's a Cookie Dethcube?! That's great!

As much as I love that, It's not quite easy (Considering issues I've had with that before) to change your glyph on the forums, so that's one reason I wanted to ask;

Is there any thoughts on Baro Ki'teer bringing Emblems of these glyphs at some point @[DE]Helen? I think Dethcube (& Prime) would look adorable with the Cookie Dethcube Glyph (Emblem in this case) on one side :)

• Like 1

Come to think of it, there is one thing I'm wondering about regarding these multiple possible drops.

It was said not too long ago that for the next Nightwave intermission, there will be duplicate-protection for the items obtained throughout it. Is there any way to implement that protection to future twitch drops, or would these sort of things (Multiple potential drops per stream) be left up to Twitch determining a random item?

• Like 3
1小时前 , (PSN)hellfireion 说:

You should be able to use the 400 plat that you get from twitch stream giveaway for anything in the marketplace. You cannot use it for trade.

but when i buy the Gauss skin and night hunter Syandana , it said it cant be used. Cause they are tennogen ?

Any gameplay updates to the last update of 2020? We know universal necramechs use and Lavos are coming. But is there anything else? Hopefully the operation you will run will add some world building. Maybe a prelude to Corpus Nemesis?

• Like 1
On 2020-12-11 at 9:48 PM, JimmuTanno88 said:

got the feeling theyre planning something....unconventional for that unusual devstream wednesday. Wonder what it will be, hopefully not a spontaneous operation launch...

Same here and they can do it for sure.

• Like 1
On 2020-12-11 at 12:50 PM, Duality52 said:

More than that: Necramechs in normal missions (mini-Operation too) and Larvos, the 45rd Warframe.

Larvos

45rd

Hmmmmm.......

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic