Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos T1 Vault Bounty-Close mist fissures, could not complete.

Mi-Marido

There was a problem with one of the mist fissures where I killed the jugulus that spawned after using the emitter on the fissure, however no other enemies spawned, nor were there any at all on the map except for a couple back near the containment unit. The objective stated I needed to kill remaining enemies, but there weren't any, so I wasn't able to permanently close the fissure and complete the bounty. I tried completing other fissures then going back to it, but it was the same problem each time.

I had this bug happen to me just now- I was however able to complete the bounty after several attempts by using the containment unit on the fissure, waiting about 10 seconds for the Jugulus to spawn and throw out a few attacks, and then killing it. I even managed to still get the bonus, too- apparently it only counts as "losing" an Emitter if you fail to use it on  a fissure, whereas allowing a fissure to reopen does not trigger that fail condition. (It was my fourth attempt at closing the specific fissure that I succeeded.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This issue is still present (PC), it happens more often for me if I am "too quick" to kill so I usually wait a bit before clearing the mobs. This does not work every time.

• 2 weeks later...

What i notice is when i use larva on the mobs, some of them tend to just fly out the walls, this ussually happens with the mitosid (the enemie that divides in two after killed), and the dont despawn. The way i noticed this is when i did the bountie that we have to attract a bigger infested, in the infusion bountie, when i used larva on the Mitosid he just flew to another dimension.

Archived