Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2020: A Voice in The Night

[DE]CoreyOnline

A little generosity among Tenno goes a long way. 

tennobaum_announce_post.jpg

This has been a tough year for everyone, and with the holidays approaching, the need for generosity has never been greater. The challenges of 2020 have been especially hard on children, for whom a friendly and supportive voice can make all the difference. Nobody understands this better than Nora Night.

Here’s where you come in, Tenno. From Monday, December 14 at 2 p.m. ET until Monday, December 21 at 2 p.m. ET, you’ll have the opportunity to support struggling youth by sending in-game gifts to friends, squadmates, or even strangers. The more gifts you give, the more Rewards you’ll unlock! Whenever your collective gift-giving reaches a new tier, you’ll receive an Inbox message containing goodies like Glyphs, Customizations and Boosters, including exclusive items you won’t want to miss!

Upon reaching the final tier of gifting, Digital Extremes will make a $45,000 contribution to Kids Help Phone, Canada’s only 24/7 e-mental health service offering free, confidential support in English, French and Arabic to young people in any moment of crisis or need.

Expect updates from Nora as the campaign progresses! Additional details, as well as a Gift Tracker and Leaderboard of Top Gifters will be available once Tennobaum begins.

Also, beginning on December 14 at 2 p.m. ET, Holiday Decorations are back in Dojos! Enjoy decking the Dojo halls with your Clanmates for a limited time. Don’t forget to visit the in-game Market where you can purchase Rewards from Tennobaums past until January 4 at 2 p.m. ET, and keep your eyes peeled for special Holiday Alerts to score even more presents!

The generosity of the Warframe community knows no bounds, and Tennobaum 2020 provides a prime opportunity to lift each other up and show solidarity with Tenno worldwide.

Happy gifting!

https://www.warframe.com/news/tennobaum-2020-a-voice-in-the-night

Podium of Generosity / Gifting Leaderboard can be found here: https://www.warframe.com/tennobaum

The tennobaum is once again here. As tradition, i post my wishlist for receive some gift. =) Share here also your wishlist, maybe you'll receive your! =)

My wishlist: 

-) The slot you prefer (weapon, warframe or everything else).

-) Warframe exilus adapter, weapon exilus adapter, forma or catalyst.

Thx tenno and Happy Tennobaum!!!!=) =) =)

On 2020-12-11 at 7:54 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Also, beginning on December 14 at 2 p.m. ET, Holiday Decorations are back in Dojos!

Been waiting for one year :D

Cheers and have great weekend everyone!

Edit : Thanks for the gift :)

Wishlist Warframe slots, Warframe exilus adapter, weapon exilus adapter, forma or catalyst are all welcome even orbiter decorations I dont mind. Ill gift back if I can.

If anyone wants to gift me stuff, I would really appreciate some new color schemes! And I have some deluxe skins that I like listed in my market profile.

My friend @Bowesomejust joined the game though, so I would really appreciate it if you gave him color schemes, slots, forma, or whatever other things you think a noob would appreciate.

Happy Tennobaum, everyone! I hope you all receive what you've wished for from your fellow Tenno and I'm glad that this yrs. Tennobaum is going toward a good cause. <3

Spoiler

Sadly, I'll be unable to gift anyone this yr. as I don't have any plat and tbh, I won't be posting my wishlist either. It's better that I don't. 
(I've never received a gift anyway during the past Tennobaums, so there's no point in posting it and I don't want fellow Tenno to waste their plat on me. I'm "too expensive." lmao.)

And, besides, I'd rather buy what I want myself. Rather then have someone else to do it for me.
Don't waste your time, money and plat on someone like me. :)

As a personal survivor of depression and suicidal thoughts, I want to thank you very VERY deeply for this outreach to our youth in this tough time. Truth be told, these lockdowns have been hard on everyone, yes, but it's been harder on those of us who suffer from the voices inside our own heads. It's important that the mental health of our community be addressed just as tightly as the physical health. I know there's no perfect solution to this pandemic, but the lockdowns are not my first choice to slow the spread. But I digress.

Thank you again for reaching out to the mental health sector. Without them and without the loved ones who watch out for those who are suffering mentally, we would have far fewer seats filled this Christmas. Merry Christmas, DE and I hope January sees you guys all back in the office together. <3

5 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

As a personal survivor of depression and suicidal thoughts, I want to thank you very VERY deeply for this outreach to our youth in this tough time. Truth be told, these lockdowns have been hard on everyone, yes, but it's been harder on those of us who suffer from the voices inside our own heads. It's important that the mental health of our community be addressed just as tightly as the physical health. I know there's no perfect solution to this pandemic, but the lockdowns are not my first choice to slow the spread. But I digress.

Thank you again for reaching out to the mental health sector. Without them and without the loved ones who watch out for those who are suffering mentally, we would have far fewer seats filled this Christmas. Merry Christmas, DE and I hope January sees you guys all back in the office together. <3

Speaking as someone who's lived through (and still living through) similar circumstances... I second this wholeheartedly. 

This'll be my first Tennobaum (since I started playing the game on Christmas Day, funnily enough), and I'm so looking forward to scoping out the wishlists of people whom I randomly join in PUGs. 💕

46 minutes ago, IIAc3sII said:

This is very confusing, will one player get these cosmetics, glyphs, boosts if they send ingame gifts that cost platinum to other people ingame? (one mans works)

Or does that not matter much because everyone will get these cosmetics, glyphs, boosts depending on the OVERALL gifts send by everyone ingame? (collective work)

the second

Archived