Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2020: A Voice in The Night

[DE]CoreyOnline

Hi from Russia, and happy Tennobaum everyone! 

I'm kinda late, but here's my wishlist: 

Voidrig Necramech (so I can fully participate in this new operation) 

Revenant Bundle (or at least Vetala Armor Bundle, fits really nice on my Wukong Prime) 

Maybe a Catalyst, or Reactor, or Warframe slot, I would really appreciate anything, since I'm currently running low on plat and money (gonna spend my last 75 plat on color pallete for my friend). 

Anyways, that's it, have a good day! 

Thanks @Gilmaesh for Warframe slot and @WinMute for Orokin Reactor! 

WHAT THE ACTUAL F- THANK YOU @lato FOR REVENANT COLLECTION

Hi! I'm LordPreda on PC. I'm gonna be looking through this thread and gifting what I can afford.

If anyone wants to buy me anything, I would any of the following:

- Necramech Bruntspar skin

- Vitam Syandanna

- Smoke, Ice, Lotus, Orokin or Clasic Color Pickers

- Shock-camo skin pack

- Iliac Armor Bundle

- Xaku's Kintsu alt-helmet

- Forma 3-packs

- Riven Mod Slots

- Lavos, if anyone is feeling *really* generous

Happy holidays!

On 2020-12-15 at 6:25 AM, Synchronista. said:

How is so good to be part of this community again! My PC broke 1 year ago, i just got him back after a year of savings and financial problems... sadly this year i will not be able to gift anyone ç.ç' 

If anyone want to send me anything ill be very happy!!!

Im on PC (Synchronista.) and My wishlist: 

- The slot you prefer (anyone).

- Warframe exilus adapter, weapon exilus adapter or forma. 

- Any this year frame that i dont have like GRENDEL / PROTEA / XAKU / LAVOS i will really be a happy kid XD 

- Any collor pallets, or cosmetics, anything you can give <3 

- Any bundles too <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!! And i wish that all youre wishes become true cuz mine just got it with my PC back <3 

THANK YOU SO MUCH @r00ster For the forma bundle! <3 

at this point, all i can want is any of this 4 frames GRENDEL / PROTEA / XAKU / LAVOS... grateful anyway thank you all <3 

I'm working on our dojo and wish for the following things to finish our Museum:

- Rhino Noggle | Thank you @FrostDragon83
- Any Index enemy Noggle (I can't decide which one, help me out here! xD) | Thank You @Arukai :) 
This completes our Index Display :D

- Galium, Argon, Rubedo Decoration (big and small) | Thank You @Gilmaesh :)

- Display - Poster
- Display - Landscape | Thank you @WinMute :)
- Display - Glyph

Happy Tennobaum and stay safe and healthy everyone!

If a charitable tenno can help me and give my 11-year-old nephew a gift, he will be happy to receive gifts from people other than me. He's a beginner, then it could be Slots, Mods Pack, Weapons, Reactor/Catalyst and decorations (noogles!!) or color palettes. He's on the PC, nickmane yudiko

Happy Tennobaum!! 🎅

I am writing on behalf of my brother "JakeBond001", he is still fairly new in the game (MR7) and as far as I can farm prime sets for him and give them to him, he still needs weapon slots and warframe slots. Edit: Thank you  @Gilmaesh and @EviLZ3rO for weapon slots for my brother, you are awesome :)

Additionally I am writing on behalf of my good friend who is going through rough patch of her life, if there is any good soul who could donate Voidrig Necramech and/or Morgha to "StealthKitten" I would really appreciate it. Thank you @FrostDragon83 for Motgha for StealthKitten.

Both of them are on PC

Thank you very much and happy Tennobaum.

On 2020-12-17 at 12:52 AM, CannedBeans113 said:

Happy Tennobaum to all of you generous people, and amazing community!

This is my first time experiencing a Tennobaum for realsies!

My Wishlist:

• Forma Bundle, (Thank you so much @r00ster!)
  • Any slot
  • Orokin Catalyst/Reactor
  • any Syandana (A lot of thanks @TartarossCaligofor the Rath Kittag cloak :D)
  • Lotus Color Palette- any gifts will be cherished!  ❤️🎁

Have a great day!

I hope it isn't too much to ask, but my Christmas will be complete with the Oscira Armor Bundle!!  ❤️   ❤️   ❤️

11 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

This thread is real? Holy S#&amp;&#036;, amazing, thank you to the "santa" tenno here, beautiful gesture

Yeah! It's real! Even if you have no plat, you can ask for something. In the other hand, You always can make some fun from giving! 

Oh, and thanks (yeah, I'm late with it, I knew) to @yanidere that cute tree already find it's place in my orbiter. You are awesome!

22 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Really Thx to @Arukai for the forma boundle you gift me! 

Merry tennobaum to you again!

Did you really receive things from all the people that you've thanked? If so that's incredible!

Anyway, I'd appreciate a an orokin reactor and forma bundle to help me build my new protea that I just finished farming if someone if feeling generous. Tho weapon slots and warframe adapters are welcome too!

2 часа назад, WinMute сказал:

Yeah! It's real! Even if you have no plat, you can ask for something. In the other hand, You always can make some fun from giving! 

Oh, and thanks (yeah, I'm late with it, I knew) to @yanidere that cute tree already find it's place in my orbiter. You are awesome!

Yup, you can ask, but please, do not forget to answer the person who gives you gifts, a simple "thank you" is always enough. I sent out a lot of small but cute gifts, but most of the tennos opened them and just ignored me... Fortunately, there are enough people here who have created a festive mood for me :)

Even if my wish never came true, being Santa is also very cool!
Btw this new event hopefully will give me more plat, so, guys, be ready to receive more space trees :D

1 hour ago, _Tormex_ said:

Did you really receive things from all the people that you've thanked? If so that's incredible!

Anyway, I'd appreciate a an orokin reactor and forma bundle to help me build my new protea that I just finished farming if someone if feeling generous. Tho weapon slots and warframe adapters are welcome too!

Check your inbox, good luck with that Protea!

3 hours ago, Longeres said:

Yup, you can ask, but please, do not forget to answer the person who gives you gifts, a simple "thank you" is always enough. I sent out a lot of small but cute gifts, but most of the tennos opened them and just ignored me... Fortunately, there are enough people here who have created a festive mood for me :)

Even if my wish never came true, being Santa is also very cool!

Yeah, I knew. I sent gift back, but forget to give thanks here, my bad. Hope I didn't disappoint her or him. V_V

Thanks @EviLZ3rO these come handy! Happy Tennobaum and Merry Xmas!

2 hours ago, _Tormex_ said:

I too wonder the same thing, but then I look at the tennobaum page and it's amazing https://www.warframe.com/tennobaum

Ummmm, gosh this is my first time doing this, I'm not sure what to ask for.  I'll throw things out and big thank yous to whoever sends stuff! 

Baruuk
Limbo Limina Skin
Potatoes
Plat
Forma Bundles
Warframe or Weapon Slots

Thank you for your consideratioooooon.

Archived