Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2020: A Voice in The Night

[DE]CoreyOnline

Happy Tennobaum! Let's spread some cheer and good vibes! :)

Just a simple wishlist for a relatively new player..

Forma Bundle
Warframe Slots
Weapon Slots
Companion Slots
Orokin Catalysts
Orokin Reactors

Y'know.. the basics to actually enjoy the game and have some variety. :)

Appreciated EviLZ3rO! You rock!

Such sweet gift giving and wishing. What a happy Tennobaum it all is for you and me! Please be safe during all the holidays everyone.

Wishlist :

Any Octavia music (beta would be lovely)

Warframe slot

Thanks for the slot EviLZ3rO! Really appreciate it. 

Happy Tennobaum, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! Stay safe during this rough time everyone and here is to a better year!

If anyone wants to give me a gift, either just one item on my in game wish list or some forma. Always need forma.

@WinMute  @EviLZ3rO thanks for the gifts, friends! This is an absolutely wonderful tree I will put in the room, and the weapon slots are very timely :) Check your mail too 

Oh, and i accidently mixed up the wishes for you, replace the word "helpful slots" for "cute tree" pls XD it seems like sleeping 3 hours a day was a very bad idea... I hope no one will be offended

2 hours ago, Longeres said:

@WinMute  @EviLZ3rO thanks for the gifts, friends! This is an absolutely wonderful tree I will put in the room, and the weapon slots are very timely :) Check your mail too 

Oh, and i accidently mixed up the wishes for you, replace the word "helpful slots" for "cute tree" pls XD it seems like sleeping 3 hours a day was a very bad idea... I hope no one will be offended

No problem at all. Think i got most of this whole page LOL. Merry Christmas all. Enjoy :D 

5 hours ago, Longeres said:

Aww thanks for cube toy! My kavat totally like my real cat preferred to sleep near toy, than play with it. Well, it's cats, and all of them on their own mind XD 

On 2020-12-18 at 4:17 PM, Schwarzsturm said:

Good idea with the gifting of Lavos collection, hope i get one :)

Thank you @trunks013 for the Lavos collection. I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I could say it a thousand time and still not enough. Thank you very much. I truly don't know what to say :)

Thank you and happy holidays to you. Hope you get a really good next year, you truly deserve it :D

Its cool tenno ^.^ 

Look one day you will be able to help someone easily and turns out it may make their day a better one ^.^  Then you will know what its like ^.^ 

Thanks @Gilmaesh for the gifts, they are welcome and will be useful. Hope soon get a kitten :D

Also sorry for only thanking today. I was going to do it yesterday but i got confused for your user name. I keep thinking of F/SN Gilgamesh :P

And @trunks013 thanks for your words. And for Lavos, he is amazing :D

Happy holidays for you all, and good new year :)

We did it ! and thanks @EviLZ3rO & @LokiBird for the gifts ^^

42 minutes ago, Schwarzsturm said:

Thanks @Gilmaesh for the gifts, they are welcome and will be useful. Hope soon get a kitten :D

Also sorry for only thanking today. I was going to do it yesterday but i got confused for your user name. I keep thinking of F/SN Gilgamesh :P

no problem, the name Gilgamesh is the inspiration for my pseudo ^^

Congratulations everyone We finally did it! We reached the goal!!! Everyone should have received their rewards ingame by now! This does not mean the end though. Christmas is still upon us. Merry Christmas everyone and remember, every gift is a smile on a face. Keep it up guys and have a safe Christmas! :D And if you receive a gift, dont forget to say thank you to them!!! :D 

Happy Tennobaum to all of you!

I hope you had and will still have a nice time in this weird days. 

If someone can do without a little something I would be happy with everything. 🥰

But to be honest I actually do have a big wish - the new Skin-Kollektion for my beloved Warframe Khora - "Skin-Kollektion: Khora Urushu".

Stay safe guys!

And the most important: praise Clem \[T]/

Archived