Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2020: A Voice in The Night

[DE]CoreyOnline

If anyone want to give gifts i wish it would be slots including the companions and also the potatoes both on warframe and weapons and the operator cosmetics and a operator hair also just the classic color scheme would be nice and the deluxe skins of rhino excal and volt 

Also can you send to my friend Heimskur15 some gifts to he is a new player too i hope you can send him as well 

Sending or not i will still be thankful because this community is so kind and helping new  players like tips and tricks

(Excal Zato pack was given by GrazeZeroLow) thanks again :")

Awwwh, this is so sweet! I've only recently got into actively playing Warframe and had never heard of this before.

I had a Warframe account from a long time ago but my laptop had died shortly after joining and I only recently got a new one to play again. (So much catching up to do 😱))

Since I've still got a lot to learn and don't know what's what quite yet, honestly the only thing I'd want are some color palettes. Particularly Ice and Daybreak. (They're pretty). I hope everyone has been doing well this year despite the hardships. It's been rough but we can all lift together!!!

a1456740399_10.jpg

Great to be back playing warframe again! TIME TO GET ADDDDIICCTEEED :D its good to see you peeps still doing the Christmas charity events :) Happy Tennobaun All

Oh yeah wishlist, i GOT ALOT on my list so u better be prepared to be spending big bucks!!!

Spoiler

ALOT

Spoiler

xD just messin around but yeah im only asking for 1 thing which is the pakal chest plate, or nosos syandana. If you dont have much money please dont worry about it and u can send me a *hug* instead ;P.

In the wish of a happy tennobaum to all and in the spirit of generosity, I also share my wish list!

• Domestik drone (anyone) thanks @lucascvv and @trunks013
  • Railjack skin thanks @AlexanderXM
  • Forma bundle or Exilus or Catalyst/Reator

PC user: WarmachinePanda

Happy Tennobaum for all, thank you very much for all who participate in the campaign;

If anyone is feeling generous, I'd be mighty appreciative of a bonewidow mech and a galvacord. Ive had no luck with isolation vaults and I have no luck with farming toroids or standing to get the stuff to build a Galvacord, so it would definitely make my  week if I got them. 

I'd also like to make a request on my friend JamAnnihilator25 on PC who is quite new at the game, on his behalf I would like to request a Baruuk for him, as it would help him out greatly for down the line. Thanks. 

Damn, I kinda wish I had a friend or two that I played this game with, so I could gift them something, I really want to give, but I'm not willing to give to someone I don't know, even if that's one of the points of this whole thing, I just don't easily trust and my perspective on other human beings is rather cynical.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)xBellikx said:

Damn, I kinda wish I had a friend or two that I played this game with, so I could gift them something, I really want to give, but I'm not willing to give to someone I don't know, even if that's one of the points of this whole thing, I just don't easily trust and my perspective on other human beings is rather cynical.

I trust animals far more than I do other humans... but even I'm capable of putting my cynicism aside during the Holiday season to be nice to others.

It's been a really crummy year for everyone, the least we can do is look outside of ourselves and whatever issues we have with others to make a stranger's day in some form or another. Even if it that something is gifting a cool syandana to someone who may not be able to afford it, or an affinity booster to a brand new player that is taking a risk and asking for help in Recruting chat against a boss that they're struggling with.

hace 1 minuto, (NSW)Finlaena dijo:

I trust animals far more than I do other humans... but even I'm capable of putting my cynicism of others aside during the Holiday season to be nice to others.

It's been a really crummy year for everyone, the least we can do is look outside of ourselves and whatever issues we have with others to make a stranger's day in some form or another. Even if it that something is gifting a cool syandana to someone who may not be able to afford it, or an affinity booster to a brand new player that is taking a risk and asking for help in Recruting chat against a boss that they're struggling with.

Yeah, I can see what you mean and can empathize with the sentiment, however, I've seen, heard and experienced some sh*t throughout my life, sh*t that made me lost hope and goodwill for strangers, that coupled with my own insecurities give me a hard time trusting other individuals of my own species, I'm not a very social person and probably never will be one again.

This looks like a wonderful event and I hope everyone staying safe!

Also since everyone is posting their wishlists, I might as well too:

- Khora / Nidus / Difficult to Obtain Warframes

- Warframe / Weapon / Any Slots / Forma

- Harrow / Nekros / Titania / Ash / Any Other Deluxe Skins or Bundles

- A friend to grind Harrow Systems with!

- Global Happiness / Peace

Stay happy and safe everyone, and Happy Tennobaum!

It's becoming a habit so might as well do this myself:

• The usual suspects. Warframe/weapon slots, Orokin reactors/catalysts, Exilus...
  • I like to outfit each of my frames with different equipment, and my Ivara is just missing a Tiberon Prime. I don't mind waiting until it gets unvaulted, but it'd be convenient of someone could spare one.
  • Been trying to get a Volt prime for the longest time. Regular Volt is the first frame I played and I have a lot of fondness for it, but it's been a minute since it's relics were out. Honestly genuinely absolutely without a shadow of a doubt would appreciate it.

And last, but by no means least...

Spoiler

Tennogen skins aren't giftable, dummy. What are you doing in here?

If people are posting wishlists I guess I'll put mine down too. Happy Tennobaum everyone and thank you in advance to anyone who considers gifting!

• Slots! Warframe and weapon mostly but I'll take any type
  • Colour palettes, classic saturated and smoke preferred but I'm pretty new (playing for 3.5 months) and so I need a lot more colours
  • If anybody swimming in platinum is feeling super generous I'd love the Oberon Feyarch bundle but I also know that's asking way too much :)

Thank you so incredibly much to the amazing tenno who gifted me this collection. You made my day and I'll never forget this.

Thank you so much everyone!

Archived