Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2020: A Voice in The Night

[DE]CoreyOnline

How is so good to be part of this community again! My PC broke 1 year ago, i just got him back after a year of savings and financial problems... sadly this year i will not be able to gift anyone ç.ç' 

If anyone want to send me anything ill be very happy!!!

Im on PC (Synchronista.) and My wishlist: 

- The slot you prefer (anyone).

- Warframe exilus adapter, weapon exilus adapter or forma. 

- Any this year frame that i dont have like GRENDEL / PROTEA / XAKU i will really be a happy kid XD 

- Any collor pallets, or cosmetics, anything you can give <3 

- Any bundles too <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!! And i wish that all youre wishes become true cuz mine just got it with my PC back <3 

My wishlist for the tennobaum is:

• Gara deluxe bundle x1 (Thanks to @trunks013for the bundle (i assume it’s the right one, although the pfp here seems to be different to the one that gifted me the bundle))
  • Hydroid deluxe bundle x1
    Garuda deluxe bundle x1
  • Oscira bundle x1
  • Orokin catalysts (Any amount)
  • Formas (preferably forma bundles because you get three for just 15p extra compared to getting one, any amount)
  • Weapon slots (because keep on running out since i keep on stockpiling on rakta dark daggers and vaykor sydons to sell, any amount)
  • Warframe exlius adapters (any amount)
  • Weapon exlius adapters (any amount)
  • Domestik Drones Bundle

Will possibly edit the post to add more stuff to the list eventually, but Merry Tennobaum people.

Thanks to @Longeresfor the components and armaments slots

4 hours ago, Longeres said:

R.I.P plat, i hope you guys will like your gifts, cos im spent. Will try to farm some more or finally sell athodai riven :)
Happy Tennobaum!

@gosteady @trunks013 @Kromatia Hope you enjoyed a gifts, cos I can't afford anything more expensive, because I spent almost all the platinum yesterday on noggles. And I hope you don't just ignore it :)

Thanks tenno ^.^ 

I guess its started now ^.^ 

Happy tennobaum^.^ 

Happy Tennobaum to everyone! I wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. May fortune be on your side. 😃

My wishlist:

- Orokin Reactor - Gifted by WanderingVoidDemon - Thank you so much!
- Orokin Catalyst - Gifted by gtorfo - Thanks a lot!
- Forma
- Any slots you prefer
- Fire or Ice Color Palette
- Any kind of cosmetics
- Frost Harka Bundle
- Nekros Irkalla Collection

- Khora

Plattform: PC

IGN: DeadS1lence

Thanks in Advance! :)

Hallo and best greetings from Berlin!

Is this where I can make a wish for Tennobaum? Awesome!

I wish my buddy Shrike613 on Nintenno Switch would get some Orbiter decorations.

Hes a good kid, always classy and friendly, takes breaks from gaming when school gets tuff and still reached MR20 before me. He doesnt have a lot of money to buy plat, so his Orbiter looks unexciting as hek.

Any decoration will help to change that, but if you like to be thoughtful: He likes red or orange and in regards of compagnion accessories he really likes his Kubrow.

It's our first Tennobaum and I love the event already! Got a little gift, made a little gift and it feels as if everybody is getting something in the end.

Thank you DE and blessings to all yall!

TLDR? Please send Shrike613 on NSW Orbiter Decorations as gift for Tennobaum.

Thanks for considering :)

Happy Tennobaum everyone. Seeing the leaderboards/cumulative counter has gone a long way to restoring my faith in humanity after this year in which public health officials recieved death threats just for doing their jobs. I don’t particularly need anything, but if someone is feeling generous, a tenno can never have enough slots.

p.s. Am I the only person who is disappointed that in the chains of harrow quest there was no dialogue option to say that my tenno didn’t bully Rell for being autistic?

edit: thank you to soldatoj57 for the weapon slots.

Guys, am i blind? Where i can finally find leaderboards counter or smth like that? Oo
Upd: nevermind, im really blind. And thats a really great start, keep it up Tenno :) Shame im already spent plat, hope that all my gifts will be counted, because I probably started too early ><
Btw someone asked for my wishlist - its gauss collection or trinity deluxe, but its really expensive aaaand i already get a gift and dont want to be greedy >:]

3 minutes ago, Longeres said:

Guys, am i blind? Where i can finally find leaderboards counter or smth like that? Oo

Nah you are not the ladderboard seems to be hard to find lol https://www.warframe.com/tennobaum

Its not on the main page

@[DE]CoreyOnline -> https://www.warframe.com/tennobaum is not on the main thread can we put it there so we dont have the questions a bunch of time on the thread ?

4 минуты назад, trunks013 сказал:

Nah you are not the ladderboard seems to be hard to find lol https://www.warframe.com/tennobaum

Its not on the main page

@[DE]CoreyOnline -> https://www.warframe.com/tennobaum is not on the main thread can we put it there so we dont have the questions a bunch of time on the thread ?

It was really hard to find, but thanks anyways. Last year a start was not THAT good, so, i think its a good global progress for all of our community. Hope my early gifts will be counted, idk how it works

Happy Tennobaum to all this year! I usually just give gifts to randoms I play with in game, but if any are kind enough to send some my as well I’d be very grateful :)

My wishlist:

-Nekros Irkalla Bundle

-Nexha Deluxe Skin

-Any slots

-FORMA

-potatoes

Platform:PC

IGN: Astro0808

Archived