Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2020: A Voice in The Night

[DE]CoreyOnline

19 hours ago, Longeres said:

R.I.P plat, i hope you guys will like your gifts, cos im spent. Will try to farm some more or finally sell athodai riven :)
Happy Tennobaum!

@gosteady @trunks013 @Kromatia Hope you enjoyed a gifts, cos I can't afford anything more expensive, because I spent almost all the platinum yesterday on noggles. And I hope you don't just ignore it :)

I saw that when I logged in and I must say that it was a very VERY sweet gesture. I never post my wishlist on these things because it feels....greedy? But this was a very lovely gesture from you and a few other Tenno. Thank you for the gift. It's nestled perfectly behind my Valkyr noggle near navigation. :)

On 2020-12-11 at 12:54 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

The generosity of the Warframe community knows no bounds, and Tennobaum 2020 provides a prime opportunity to lift each other up and show solidarity with Tenno worldwide.

DE can you do something about all the people begging in game. Generosity is about helping others not ask and begging for free items. It seems to be getting very toxic in chats with players doing nothing but spamming "give me, gimmie, gift me." 

Id rather see a community that shears because they are able to help one another. Not just become a community of beggers and entitlement of free gifts.

Thank you in advance.

Finally, my platinum and reserves for sale have run out, so it's time to stop and watch the progress of the event.

I would like to finally say thank you to all my "colleagues" who farmed tirelessly just so that every tenno can get their New Year's gift. :)

Well, just in case someone decides to make a gift to me - most of all I want Gauss collection(cos i cant freaking farm any piece of it or even a guns... 20 helmets guys, that`s all i got) and Trinity deluxe. And of course absolutely any options for congratulations, I will be very happy if you just write to me :)

Finally my first Tennobaum has arrived and it's time to do the letter for all the Santas out there (hoping they don't bring coal). My wishlist:

- Gara Kaleida Collection

- Banshee Soprana Collection

- Limbo Limina Collection (who doesn't love the yugioh boy? 🤣)

- Nidus frame

- Salix Solstice Syndana (a huge thanks to @trunks013)

- Some forma bundle which are always useful (thanks again to @trunks013)

I'll leave some cookies and hot milk here for everyone 🍪🥛

Happy Tennobaum everyone!

My Wishlist:

• Lavos(when he comes out)
  • Gara Kaledia collection (Thanks to the kind soul who sent this to me, may your Tennobaum be amazing)
  • Garuda Hinsa collection
  • Khora Urushu collection
  • Blue potatoes or Xiphos

Hope everyone gets something on their wishlist!

Happy Tennobaum from a new player :)

Just reached Mastery 12/13 and the cap for many primed weapons, so any "primary prime" would be a god gift :D

And potato because 30 mod slots is low...

Thanks in advance form Hurtsich on PC

P.S. : [Aksomatti Prime Link] doesn't want to drop... ;)

5 hours ago, gravity8000 said:

don't know what to say…  

A stranger ask for gift

snip

some tenno forgot that a lot of tenno are gifting decoration for the good cause instead of giving less but pricyer gifts.

Thanks for giving tenno.  Kids help phone is a cause i hold very close to my heart ^.^ 

1 minute ago, Hurtsich said:

Happy Tennobaum from a new player :)

Just reached Mastery 12/13 and the cap for many primed weapons, so any "primary prime" would be a god gift :D

And potato because 30 mod slots is low...

Thanks in advance form Hurtsich on PC

P.S. : [Aksomatti Prime Link] doesn't want to drop... ;)

we can't give prime sadly its only whats in the market

il y a 1 minute, trunks013 a dit :

we can't give prime sadly its only whats in the market

Ohh, Ok. 

Really just anyhting, the game is really cool and i'm focused on gaining power level so i can do all the activities.

But can't wait to enter the fashion side of the game (only if i had money !)

Happy Tennobaum Tenno's.

Platform: PC

IGN: Thanatos9t

My wishlist:

Any Warframe that I don't currently own:

I currently own Atlas (Prime), Chroma, Ember, Equinox (Prime), Excalibur, Frost, Gara, Hydroid (Prime), Inaros, Limbo, Loki, Mesa (Prime), Nekros, Rhino, Sayrn, Titania, Valkyr, Volt (Prime), Wukong and Zephyr (Prime)

Excluding Mag, Oberon, Nova, Nyx, Vauban and Mirage as I have built those non-prime warframes but not claimed them.

Possibly the harder to build/farm ones (Octavia, Garuda, Protea, Xaku, Grendal.)

Either that or Weapon/Warframe slots, or cosmetics as I do like fashion framing.

Good morning guys and Happy Tennobaum! I hope everyone had a good night and got some solid rest. Work has me stressed out but I got a couple hours of rest in. I made my first friend last night and we worked together to get me to the MR5 mastery! 

I'm on PC (TheAvidoZ) and my wish list is small

Decorations for the orbiter

Slots

Colors for my frame

Even if nothing comes of the wish list, I'm happy to see that so many people are contributing to a charitable cause. 💗

Happy Tennobaum to all Tennos ! 

i joined the adventure recently but damn it's an amazing game. We grind from scratch to MR 15 the last two weeks with a friend. 

We found a lot of help from many players in the community during that time. Advices, help for farm and a lot of funny pick-up guys. 

Thanks to everyone, from ''Talseum'' on Pc.

Wishlist:  Slots or potatoes will be perfect to help me keep grinding this tons of content if you feel generous <3

Archived