Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Unreal Tournament bundle not having the syandana that was suposed to be included in it?

Mrezu

Question

Hey guys am I the only one that didnt get the syandana with the Unreal Tournament epic games bundle? on the warframe site we can clearly see there is a syandana with it, but I dont have it, is it a bug or they just made a mistake? 

HOW TO REDEEM:

1. Visit the Warframe page on the Epic Games Store
2. Find the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle in the 'Packs' section
3. Claim your bundle for free
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

https://www.warframe.com/news/play-warframe-now-on-the-epic-games-store

We can clearly see there is Synkra Syandana which for some reason doesnt come with it, or idk maybe just I didnt receive it, let me know in comments, please.

The reason why i have chosen this category ( Players helping players ) is because I think it might be just a problem everyone is having with it, my friend said he didnt get the syandana as well.

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, trunks013 said:

It is they are working on it tenno ^.^ 

thanks for info, thanks have a nice time. :^)

It looks cool so you know I want it XD, I wonder if De is going to make warframe on mobile next... :^P

how do i end this post? like the comments and all? I dont use this, so I dont know how to

On 2020-12-11 at 8:59 AM, Mrezu said:

Hey guys am I the only one that didnt get the syandana with the Unreal Tournament epic games bundle? on the warframe site we can clearly see there is a syandana with it, but I dont have it, is it a bug or they just made a mistake? 

HOW TO REDEEM:

1. Visit the Warframe page on the Epic Games Store
2. Find the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle in the 'Packs' section
3. Claim your bundle for free
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

https://www.warframe.com/news/play-warframe-now-on-the-epic-games-store

We can clearly see there is Synkra Syandana which for some reason doesnt come with it, or idk maybe just I didnt receive it, let me know in comments, please.

The reason why i have chosen this category ( Players helping players ) is because I think it might be just a problem everyone is having with it, my friend said he didnt get the syandana as well.

THERE IS NO "PACKS" SECTION IN THE EPIC GAMES STORE I LOOKED EVERYWHERE

Archived