Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 29.5.8

[DE]Rebecca

Is there a reason that Sortie assassination missions do not drop usual assassination warframe parts anymore? People who do not have much time for fun and games in real life, like to play Warframe as efficiently as possible, so if there is Assassination mission in Sortie, would be great if it also dropped warframe parts for Helminth.

I mean, after long day at work, who wants to start Warframe to play some normal Assassination missions for some lottery spin of the parts? Are you really trying to push away casual players?

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed Corpus escalation beacons on the Orb Vallis not standing upright after being spawned. 

You won't believe how happy I was with this, I thought it was intentional, because increased the survavility of those beacons if you don't want them to be killed and didn't do anything in terms of survability if you want to destroy them. Was a really cool bug.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Xaku’s Grasp of Lohk ability becoming non-functional is cast too rapidly.

Was this intended to say "...non-functional if/when cast too rapidly." ? 
Not trying to split hairs here spacemom 😇, but I had to re-read that several times because my internal proofreader almost diverged into an infinite loop 🤔  

2 hours ago, nyxtasy said:

Please READ! edited!! xD (guy above me gets points, i have the solution, no points .. T-T xD

Thank You for the hotfix!

I could swear red text announced something about a syandana, so I hoped for the Synkra Syandana being properly delivered,

but I still don't have that syandana.... hm

EDIT:  OMG

IMPORTANT NOTES   ---   IMPORTANT NOTES ---   IMPORTANT NOTES   ---  IMPORTANT NOTES   ----  IMPORTANT NOTES ----   IMPORTANT NOTES

Fellow Tennos, I hope you did NOT DEINSTALL the seccond installation of warframe via Epic games

GO INTO GAME VIA EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER, so the hotfix loads THERE AS WELL   xD xD xD....now i have the syandana!
End of EDIT

The weapons were delivered first try, thanks for awesome fashion enhancements!:P

We all did do i have to install it back again to get the syandana?

1 hour ago, Just_Peaches said:

From what I can tell, the new drakgoon skin appears to ignore Fomorian Accelerant. With the skin equipped, it only appears to bounce twice and travels much slower.

Did you add any punch through mods?  Punch through can affect the bounce and cause lower performance/damage on the Drakgoon (sadly).

The UT free skins came with free rank 0 weapons as well. I now have a r0 ogris, stahlta and drakgoon.

Came with free slots as well I think, I don't remember having spare weapon slots.

Incidently that might (partly) explain the stats "confusion".

25 father tokens just to gild a weapon? F*** that. I'll just go to Fortuna and spend 10 minutes worth of rep and a few thousand credits for the bonds.

Mother tokens, maybe. But father tokens aren't anywhere near the low difficulty of grabbing the Fotuna rep for the exact same function.

Thank you for the hotfix :)

There has been this fix in the previous hotfix:  

On 2020-12-10 at 10:22 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Running out of Railjack Boost stamina will now clear the Boost state to address Boost not recharging once depleted. 

which is an AMAZING fix I have been hoping for for a long time. I think there is one more thing that you could do tho.

Can the toggle get "untoggled" when stamina is depleted? The stamina starts to regenarate, but we still have to press button twice to untoggle and retoggle the sprint.

Let's talk.  No criticism, no anger.  I'd like to talk.

I know you've got new corporate ownership....and it's largely why we've suddenly seen the roll-out on the Epic store.  It's also why you've spent the effort to get out those old Unreal models and textures, and slapped them on weapons that we've already known were basically copies of those weapons from your time way back.  

Now...you're offering these free skins.  You're offering a booster.  This is literally more than you've ever offered on Twitch Prime, and you're killing that system for the second time to get people to download and install the Epic store.  No.  Just, absolutely not.  I'm not a spineless worm.  I will not install Origin, and I won't install Epic.  Both of these things have tried to steal the thunder from Steam by being slimy mistakes, more so than even Uplay or Bethesda's latest attempt at a launcher/store.

So, I know this is corporate driven decision making.  I'm not angry with you.  What I'd like to say is that I'm giving up three free weapon slots, 3 skins, a syndana (assuming you actually reward it, because it's bugged like nearly everything), mods, and a booster.  Your token offer to get me to try Epic is insulting.  I will not abide it.  Please, try not to be so transparent with your motivations, and maybe show a bit of respect for your customers.  I know that's a stretch, but this message is for your ownership and not you.

Archived