Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 29.5.8

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

No, suffer like the rest of us with 5 forma on the bugged xp! XD
sorry

nooo we have suffered enough! funny its the last item i need to forma and I have only put 2 formas on it from when it was released.. and I forma everything asap but Boney is like draining the life from me.. I have lost so much xp with bugs I am finding it hard to get motivated to finish it.. sad but true.. :)

38 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Let's talk.  No criticism, no anger.  I'd like to talk.

I know you've got new corporate ownership....and it's largely why we've suddenly seen the roll-out on the Epic store.  It's also why you've spent the effort to get out those old Unreal models and textures, and slapped them on weapons that we've already known were basically copies of those weapons from your time way back.  

Now...you're offering these free skins.  You're offering a booster.  This is literally more than you've ever offered on Twitch Prime, and you're killing that system for the second time to get people to download and install the Epic store.  No.  Just, absolutely not.  I'm not a spineless worm.  I will not install Origin, and I won't install Epic.  Both of these things have tried to steal the thunder from Steam by being slimy mistakes, more so than even Uplay or Bethesda's latest attempt at a launcher/store.

So, I know this is corporate driven decision making.  I'm not angry with you.  What I'd like to say is that I'm giving up three free weapon slots, 3 skins, a syndana (assuming you actually reward it, because it's bugged like nearly everything), mods, and a booster.  Your token offer to get me to try Epic is insulting.  I will not abide it.  Please, try not to be so transparent with your motivations, and maybe show a bit of respect for your customers.  I know that's a stretch, but this message is for your ownership and not you.

Bro, calm tf down. Its good to have more store-fronts to avoid Monopolies and steam is still a big ol corpiration like epic and EA, lets not forget the paid mods rollout.

2 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

How #brave.

So, reading sarcasm heavily here.  Let's explain.

Did you pay for Twitch Prime years ago?  Well, DE decided to link paying for that to getting drops.

Did you pay for Mixer?  They linked that too.

Did you switch your account from PC to any of the consoles?  Those came with some platform exclusives.

Did you pay for Twitch Prime a second time?  Yeah, DE announced another year of Twitch drops for 2020 and it was definitely scattershot.

(I'm missing a lot of other deals, but can't be asked to do full research for someone with a wise s** snark response.)

Maybe you don't get it.  Maybe this comes from a point of ignorance.  Fine.  Be sarcastic about this.  It's your ignorance about the history of these one off deals, leading to installing more bloatware, that is of various security concerns that I take umbrage with.  Maybe you're fine with being a good sheep.  To that I say "Bah!"

8 minutes ago, Commanduf said:

Bro, calm tf down. Its good to have more store-fronts to avoid Monopolies and steam is still a big ol corpiration like epic and EA, lets not forget the paid mods rollout.

Bro, read.

Maybe you don't get it.  Why is Steam good?  Well, it's competing.  There's a good pricing scheme, it'll release any trash it wants, and it isn't a resource hog.  

What competes?  Well, if you want DRM free there's GOG.  That's a good competitor.

Now, let's talk why Epic sucks.  They use time limiting and financial incentives to destroy competition.  They offer nothing better than Steam...so they don't compete.

Why does Origin suck?  Well, security.  EA turning it into a Sims expansion pack storefront.  No clear benefits over Steam, but reasonable exclusivity with their games.  

Why does Uplay suck?  It's bad DRM that often prevents legally playing games.

Why does Bethesda suck?  Come on, really?

So, your argument is stupid.  It's a call for a competitive market, when the ones suggested are terribly bad.  It's like a McDonalds trying to directly compete with a 3 Michelin star restaurant in who can prepare the best salad.  That's idiotic.  This is why GOG is a competitor.  They're competing with the 3 star restaurant with a family dining experience, which doesn't overlap well, but offers a customer a better niche experience.

I thought this sort of stupid argument died after Metro: Exodus.  I thought it was buried after Phoenix Point.  Apparently I give people too much credit.  Please, continue accepting that you don't deserve better.  How is that shopping cart feature coming:

https://trello.com/b/GXLc34hk/epic-games-store-roadmap

You know, the most basic feature of an online store.  What about the gifting?  You know, this is just depressing.  It's like watching a special needs child try to box Ali at his prime.  Nobody wins, and the people suggesting it's better to allow this massacre to happen are just wrong.  The thing is, it hurts Ali to be associated with this.  Instead of fighting a real competitor, the special needs kid's family simply blackmailed Ali into fighting. 

4 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

So, reading sarcasm heavily here.  Let's explain.

Did you pay for Twitch Prime years ago?  Well, DE decided to link paying for that to getting drops.

Did you pay for Mixer?  They linked that too.

Did you switch your account from PC to any of the consoles?  Those came with some platform exclusives.

Did you pay for Twitch Prime a second time?  Yeah, DE announced another year of Twitch drops for 2020 and it was definitely scattershot.

(I'm missing a lot of other deals, but can't be asked to do full research for someone with a wise s** snark response.)

Maybe you don't get it.  Maybe this comes from a point of ignorance.  Fine.  Be sarcastic about this.  It's your ignorance about the history of these one off deals, leading to installing more bloatware, that is of various security concerns that I take umbrage with.  Maybe you're fine with being a good sheep.  To that I say "Bah!"

I'm not sure quite what you're explaining? It sounds like DE does promotions like this all the time. Whether it's an Ephemera to get you to enable 2FA, cosmetics to get you to play on a different platform or storefront, drops to get you to engage in social media and streams, cosmetics and events to get you to raise money for charity, exclusives when you participate in real world and ingame events, etc. They're about to do a promotion to get you to send gifts during Tennobaum, those corporatist dogs! And an ingame event to get us to use Necramechs in regular missions? My umbrage, no!

Welcome to gaming over the last decade.

12 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I'm not sure quite what you're explaining? It sounds like DE does promotions like this all the time. Whether it's an Ephemera to get you to enable 2FA, cosmetics to get you to play on a different platform or storefront, drops to get you to engage in social media and streams, cosmetics and events to get you to raise money for charity, exclusives when you participate in real world and ingame events, etc. They're about to do a promotion to get you to send gifts during Tennobaum, those corporatist dogs! And an ingame event to get us to use Necramechs in regular missions? My umbrage, no!

Welcome to gaming over the last decade.

READ.

Maybe you missed it, considering I wasn't shouty or angry.  The comment was that this incentive is not enough for me to install the toxic sludge that is Epic.  That was it.  Exactly how did you come to the need for more than that?

Regarding the background you decided to drag out...Why?  Doom 2016.  Good game.  DLC.  Done.  Terraria.  Older than Warframe, continuous updates, no garbage updates leading to weeks of patching, and no requirement for social interaction and installation of bloatware for receiving stuff.  No Man's Sky.  As buggy as the recent Warframe releases, as feature incomplete, and the fun bit is that this year it beat Warframe for the best ongoing game award because now it's generally though of as good (if not matching up to the promises of launch quite yet)....kinda poignant.

Bad practices are bad.  Saying that "it's just the times" is counter productive.  It means you accept crap, because you don't have the spine to say no.  If you somehow missed it, MY POINT WAS THAT I WAS NOT STANDING FOR IT.  I have that in caps so you don't miss it.  The immediate white knight defense here is depressing.  If you accept it, go ahead.  I don't care about you, because I have no power over you.

6 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

And how are these incentives a "bad practice"? The the thing you're "NOT STANDING FOR" is free stuff. If you don't want them, then don't get them. Simple as that. There's no need to stomp your feet about it.

Do you read, or just react emotionally without considering what was said before?  I have my answer, and I'm asking this rhetorically.

Let me state this again.  My comment was that what they were offering "for free" comes at too high of a price.  I'm not going to explain it all, but all of their "free" stuff comes at a price.  30 minutes of watching video, not free.  Paid for accounts, not free.  Epic store, integration with a store and forced download of functionally a bad market.  Also not free.

You seem to not get it.  Let me use simple words, so the white knight defense of nothing can stop.

I not want install bloatware, which you pay me for with costless digital goods.

In a less patronizing set of terms, installing Epic is idiotic.  It does not compete, and it's in the middle of having itself curb-stomped legally because of the shady things they decided to do against Apple and Google.  Two companies that ditched "don't be evil" are being outclassed in dirty practices by Epic.   Your assertion is "wah, I can't get my free stuff."  That is stupid.  My comment is that the price you are asking for "free" content is to install Epic.  That's too high, and I know it's corporately driven.  Please, let the corporate masters know that it's not working.

Somehow you've decided this requires a million defenses, and you need to take offense.  Why is beyond me, but the white knight complex is strong in you.  Please, just stop.  Your arguments are basically that we should accept bad things, because it's the standard.  THIS IS WHY THE US DEVELOPED ANTI-TRUST LAWS.  Things got so bad they needed laws to protect people.  Accepting abuse is a topic for a movie on the Lifetime television network, not for a video game.

5 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

My comment was that what they were offering "for free" comes at too high of a price. 

The price is like 15 minutes, and you don't even have to download the game again. You don't need need a real email address either. There's no payment info to put in, no address to register, no nothing. You can download it through a VPN and install it on a virtual desktop too if you're that scared of Tim Sweeny.

I've got plenty of things to criticize DE over, Epic too. But this? Nah.

26 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

The price is like 15 minutes, and you don't even have to download the game again. You don't need need a real email address either. There's no payment info to put in, no address to register, no nothing. You can download it through a VPN and install it on a virtual desktop too if you're that scared of Tim Sweeny.

I've got plenty of things to criticize DE over, Epic too. But this? Nah.

Are you intentionally obtuse, or being a fool?  I ask, because this statement is just stupid on a level that has to be intentional.  If it isn't, your reading comprehension needs a strict and thorough review.

So let me bullet point you the reasons that this is stupid, then maybe you can understand.

• Install a new program, that I will not actively use, as a promotion to get stuff that is literally without value.  It has no inherent value because it has no finite cost, and it's likely a zero cost to DE because Tencent suggested that they foot the bill and file under advertising costs.  Yeah, that's stupid.
  • IF YOU MISSED THE WORDS, I SPECIFICALLY STATED THIS WAS A CORPORATE DECISION AND I WAS NOT UNHAPPY WITH DE.  
  • You don't know what a VPN is, do you?  It's not something that prevents tracking of you once you download a store and let it phone home to get information.  It's obscuring the data traffic, not the data it has to send back to Epic
  • I do not fear Tim Sweeny.  This is a stupid point.  I loathe installing more bloatware, spending download time, and potentially making a burner e-mail account just so I can get something in a game.  It's a waste of time, and shows all the good sheeple will agree to being tagged and tracked because they're too stupid to say no.
  • You don't understand how accounts work either somehow.  A VPN protects people from listening to traffic.  A virtual desktop allows a clean windows install.  What you're asking me to do to get "free" stuff is to forge an e-mail account.  Pay for a VPN service.  Pay for a virtual desktop client.  Use a burner copy of windows.  Take the time to download the epic launcher.  Either copy existing warframe files, or take the time to download warframe again.  All of this to get cosmetics, 3 garbage weapons, and a booster.  How little do you value yourself?
  • Let me state this again, read that original post.  No anger for DE.  No hate.  Just a message that this is unacceptable, and I'm demonstrating that by not participating.  

Now that you've hopefully decided to cool down, and I've bullet pointed basically my first post, maybe you'll understand.  I look forward to more angry white knight defenses.  It's fun when the defender is incapable of reading, because instead of shooting fish in a barrel quoting themselves is like using an atom bomb to destroy a goldfish in a jar.  It's surprising that was ever thought of as logical, and leading people to simply read is kind of like drowning a horse in a lake so it'll finally take a drink and stop complaining of thirst.

-EDIT-

Let me explain the stupid by quoting things, maybe that will help.

"... So, I know this is corporate driven decision making.  I'm not angry with you.  What I'd like to say is that I'm giving up three free weapon slots, 3 skins, a syndana (assuming you actually reward it, because it's bugged like nearly everything), mods, and a booster.  Your token offer to get me to try Epic is insulting.  I will not abide it.  Please, try not to be so transparent with your motivations, and maybe show a bit of respect for your customers.  I know that's a stretch, but this message is for your ownership and not you."

If you don't get it, the bolded parts are of interest.  I've copied and pasted the last paragraph....so maybe you can get it.  If not, this is not a discussion.  It's trying to explain physics to a flat earther.  It's a waste of my time, and you can gladly join that rapper BOB in your inability to think critically.

-EDIT END-

hace 7 horas, --Q--FSK41 dijo:

Can we get old enemy scaling back SOMEWHERE new enemies feel like paper -> boring. Maybe just in ONE single node of each gamemode or  in Void only. Every  melee demolishing level 9999 feels just not fun and also should NOT  be possible  

it was in the first days of empirio but alot of crybabys claim it was too hard for ther weaks butts

36 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Now that you've hopefully decided to cool down

It's hard cooling down when you weren't heated to begin with... 🤔

42 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

What you're asking me to do to get "free" stuff is to forge an e-mail account.  Pay for a VPN service.  Pay for a virtual desktop client.  Use a burner copy of windows.  Take the time to download the epic launcher.  Either copy existing warframe files, or take the time to download warframe again.

... forge an email address? You're not forging a check, make a temp my guy there are free services for this kind of thing. https://temp-mail.org/en/

EGS was about a 5 minute download from the installer to the installation, about 550MB total. So less than a 30 minute TV show. If you're not already paying for a VPN then your privacy probably doesn't matter to you as much as you say it does, but hey free trials exist. The same goes for running things on a VM, but if you were really interested then there are free evaluation VMs from Microsoft you can use. And you definitely shouldn't download the game again, even if you intended to switch entirely to EGS. Copying the files took 2 minutes.

I agree that it'd be a bit overkill to install EGS to a VM, but I'm not the one pretending that my "data" is worth something.

31 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

It's hard cooling down when you weren't heated to begin with... 🤔

... forge an email address? You're not forging a check, make a temp my guy there are free services for this kind of thing. https://temp-mail.org/en/

EGS was about a 5 minute download from the installer to the installation, about 550MB total. So less than a 30 minute TV show. If you're not already paying for a VPN then your privacy probably doesn't matter to you as much as you say it does, but hey free trials exist. The same goes for running things on a VM, but if you were really interested then there are free evaluation VMs from Microsoft you can use. And you definitely shouldn't download the game again, even if you intended to switch entirely to EGS. Copying the files took 2 minutes.

I agree that it'd be a bit overkill to install EGS to a VM, but I'm not the one pretending that my "data" is worth something.

Consider this my last response to this stupidity.  Let me educate you one more time, because apparently you're absolutely clueless about so many things it isn't funny.

1. A VPN literally does nothing in this instance.  You don't know how it works.
  2. "If I'm not paying for a VPN I must not care about security" is how you sell a VPN to an idiot.  There is a litany of questions to ask....and the endgame is that a VPN can only theoretically protect data being transferred from eavesdropping.  If you are connecting to a compromised website they can do whatever they want. 
  3. Read the terms of service on most reputable e-mail sites.  You are forging an e-mail on most "burner" accounts that is against TOS.  You can pay for a reputable burner service, but that's another fee.
  4. Your solution is a VM...it's about as stupid as a system image being created, downloading Epic, then reverting to the system image prior to the install.  Oh boy, it's not there anymore...and it only took me a little while.  It's of course my time....and apparently this is not valuable at all.  Well, you're welcome to have no value, I don't consider myself so devoid of value.
  5.  "How #brave."  When you start a conversation with that sort of an aggressive stupidity it's heated.  When you follow up with literally saying that I said the opposite of the words I said, you're either an idiot or incapable of reading.  When confronted with stupidity, anger, and irrationality it's a heated discussion, and you need to back the heck down.  Maybe if you read the words you'd not say something stupid like I'm angry with DE...when I literally said that I was not.  So I have my choice, angry white knight, ignorant white knight, inept white knight.

Let me put this into a context you may appreciate, assuming you can remember the words between skimming them, and responding.  If you'd responded "Hey, there're ways to minimize your footprint, and remove Epic immediately." I would have been fine.  It would have been a discussion that you are willing to do this, and it would be a counterpoint.  Instead you started with a middle finger.  Nothing inherently insulting, but something intentionally infuriating.  You then followed up with a strawman, that literally was the opposite of typed words.

I cannot adequately express that you either need sleep, to somehow be in a better state of mind, reading comprehension classes, and/or a basic level of education about technology that doesn't come from someone in marketing.  I don't know how many you need, but you are deficient in at least a few.

Now, it's time for me to ask you to be less ignorant.  Go out, and research your chosen VPN service, and see what they promise.  Tell me do they actually promise that sent data cannot be read at either end of the pipeline, or do they promise that the transmission from their virtual machine to your actual machine is encrypted to prevent data spying?  Do they have an international body certifying that their logs are actually scrubbed?  Do you even know who owns the company?  You seem to be woefully misinformed about what a VPN actually does, and have swallowed the pill about it being a magical privacy protection tool instead of what it is.  You also seem to not understand that opening a game client effectively negates that VPN, because that game client calls home.

The fun bit, if you weren't ignorant you could have had an argument here.  Years ago, prior to the VPN service shenanigans, there were ways to setup a protective VPN.  There's a thing called the TOR network, and plenty of ways to make a reasonable VPN utilizing the network to obfuscate traffic on the regular, with the truly paranoid constantly switching their output node on the network to make any tracking efforts a functional impossibility.  The fun bit, all free.  It would theoretically obfuscate your information.  So...yeah.  I'm done talking to someone who believes that VPN services are magical ways to prevent data tracking.  You are trying to sell me a unicorn, and it's a horse.  

When you've alleviated your ignorance you may have a different perspective.  You may also have read the TOS for Epic, and discovered that they literally own everything and if they go under it's SOL for you (s*** out of luck).  Not to mention play data and behavioral data is theirs.  Do you really want Epic to have your data, knowing it's Tencent?  Remember, no protection exists.  I am fine with Steam having mine, because they could give a crap less about it.  They have f*** off money.  They'll literally put up garbage, and tell you to deal with it because it's license to print money.

5 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Do you really want Epic to have your data, knowing it's Tencent? 

You do know that Tencent owns Leyou and by extension Digital Extremes, right? 🤦‍♀️

Chinese gaming giant Tencent (SEHK: 700) through its wholly-owned subsidiary Image Frame Investment acquires Hong Kong-based game developer and distributor Leyou Technologies (HKG: 01089) for the consideration of around $1.4B.

https://investgame.net/news/tencent-has-acquired-leyou-technologies

This isn't even new news.

10 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

You may also have read the TOS for Epic, and discovered that they literally own everything and if they go under it's SOL for you (s*** out of luck).  Not to mention play data and behavioral data is theirs.

You may also have read Warframe's privacy policy and discovered that they do basically the same.

Spoiler

We also collect a variety of information from you automatically as a result of you using our services and through your interactions on our websites. Some of this information is collected anonymously while at other times it is collected and associated with other information you’ve already provided. In cases where this information is linked to your account information, or if the info collected can be used to trace back to a specific person, then we consider this information to be personal data. Here are examples of information what is collected automatically when you use our services:

• IP address
  • Geographic location information
  • Device information related to how you engage with our services
  • In-game behaviors and progression stats
  • Event data related to how your account information is modified or updated over time.
  • Transactional data around virtual currency purchases and in-game purchases
  • Advertising referral information when you sign up using one of our partner's ad campaigns.
  • Cookie data regarding how you engage with our websites (see “Which Cookies we or third parties use” section below)

https://www.warframe.com/privacy

It's almost like this is normal.

22 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Consider this my last response to this stupidity.  Let me educate you one more time, because apparently you're absolutely clueless about so many things it isn't funny.

1. A VPN literally does nothing in this instance.  You don't know how it works.
  2. "If I'm not paying for a VPN I must not care about security" is how you sell a VPN to an idiot.  There is a litany of questions to ask....and the endgame is that a VPN can only theoretically protect data being transferred from eavesdropping.  If you are connecting to a compromised website they can do whatever they want. 
  3. Read the terms of service on most reputable e-mail sites.  You are forging an e-mail on most "burner" accounts that is against TOS.  You can pay for a reputable burner service, but that's another fee.
  4. Your solution is a VM...it's about as stupid as a system image being created, downloading Epic, then reverting to the system image prior to the install.  Oh boy, it's not there anymore...and it only took me a little while.  It's of course my time....and apparently this is not valuable at all.  Well, you're welcome to have no value, I don't consider myself so devoid of value.
  5.  "How #brave."  When you start a conversation with that sort of an aggressive stupidity it's heated.  When you follow up with literally saying that I said the opposite of the words I said, you're either an idiot or incapable of reading.  When confronted with stupidity, anger, and irrationality it's a heated discussion, and you need to back the heck down.  Maybe if you read the words you'd not say something stupid like I'm angry with DE...when I literally said that I was not.  So I have my choice, angry white knight, ignorant white knight, inept white knight.

Let me put this into a context you may appreciate, assuming you can remember the words between skimming them, and responding.  If you'd responded "Hey, there're ways to minimize your footprint, and remove Epic immediately." I would have been fine.  It would have been a discussion that you are willing to do this, and it would be a counterpoint.  Instead you started with a middle finger.  Nothing inherently insulting, but something intentionally infuriating.  You then followed up with a strawman, that literally was the opposite of typed words.

I cannot adequately express that you either need sleep, to somehow be in a better state of mind, reading comprehension classes, and/or a basic level of education about technology that doesn't come from someone in marketing.  I don't know how many you need, but you are deficient in at least a few.

Now, it's time for me to ask you to be less ignorant.  Go out, and research your chosen VPN service, and see what they promise.  Tell me do they actually promise that sent data cannot be read at either end of the pipeline, or do they promise that the transmission from their virtual machine to your actual machine is encrypted to prevent data spying?  Do they have an international body certifying that their logs are actually scrubbed?  Do you even know who owns the company?  You seem to be woefully misinformed about what a VPN actually does, and have swallowed the pill about it being a magical privacy protection tool instead of what it is.  You also seem to not understand that opening a game client effectively negates that VPN, because that game client calls home.

The fun bit, if you weren't ignorant you could have had an argument here.  Years ago, prior to the VPN service shenanigans, there were ways to setup a protective VPN.  There's a thing called the TOR network, and plenty of ways to make a reasonable VPN utilizing the network to obfuscate traffic on the regular, with the truly paranoid constantly switching their output node on the network to make any tracking efforts a functional impossibility.  The fun bit, all free.  It would theoretically obfuscate your information.  So...yeah.  I'm done talking to someone who believes that VPN services are magical ways to prevent data tracking.  You are trying to sell me a unicorn, and it's a horse.  

When you've alleviated your ignorance you may have a different perspective.  You may also have read the TOS for Epic, and discovered that they literally own everything and if they go under it's SOL for you (s*** out of luck).  Not to mention play data and behavioral data is theirs.  Do you really want Epic to have your data, knowing it's Tencent?  Remember, no protection exists.  I am fine with Steam having mine, because they could give a crap less about it.  They have f*** off money.  They'll literally put up garbage, and tell you to deal with it because it's license to print money.

49f.jpg

inb4 an opinion that could be writtin in less than 2 lines but is actually an essay of 6 paragraphs

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Jivy:

We all did do i have to install it back again to get the syandana?

I unfortunately don't know exactly, (*)

There is one way to copy your steam files, but I did not do that, so maybe you'd have to google that method.

Then again, some have problems after copying gamefiles.

(* because I did not deinstall - for some reason I saw things like this coming and decided on keeping the seccond installation ... only thing is, I probably won't really play via that epic games installation, it is a hard drive, the original installation is on SSD, when in mission - I totally feel the difference... only will loead the fixes via epic games form time to time.... also funny thing : Warframe went down last hometimestream -only for "brief moments" on thursday night,-- if, -for any reasons- the epic games installation runs on completely other servers(?) , servers from epic games - that seccond installation could come in handy, but I doubt that there are now several new servers we play on...)

17 hours ago, Riger82 said:

25 father tokens just to gild a weapon? F*** that. I'll just go to Fortuna and spend 10 minutes worth of rep and a few thousand credits for the bonds.

Mother tokens, maybe. But father tokens aren't anywhere near the low difficulty of grabbing the Fotuna rep for the exact same function.

You get Father tokens for turning in common Deimos items. I dont think ive ever had a hard time getting any tokens besides Grandmother and Son. 

Archived