Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird black boxes keep flashing near Pago rotation C

(NSW)Xubitu

On 2020-12-11 at 2:24 PM, (NSW)Tuttikiwi said:

I've been having the same issue throughout the Kuva Fortress tileset. Before the update I saw them in the Corpus Ship tileset (especially in the Sabotage Reactor's room).

Exactly the same. this is the tile set that brought me to this thread. started a few hot fixes ago. Really bad in the kuva fortress, but also happens randomly is many other maps too

On 2020-12-21 at 11:18 PM, [DE]JoshB said:

Hey guys have you tried turning off Bloom? I think that may be responsible for the black screen issues people are running into 

Hmm

That doesn't work.

Since there's another bug that keeps reset some of the display setting to default, like forced screen shake that ppl have reported, etc. 

On 2020-12-21 at 10:18 AM, [DE]JoshB said:

Hey guys have you tried turning off Bloom? I think that may be responsible for the black screen issues people are running into 

I've tried this too after all the things you tecommend I try to do before you went on vacation, even then, i'm still seeing the black boxes in quite a few tile sets and even in the Cambion Drift. (Mercury, Venus, Deimos, Europa, and Void) have been quite often for seeing this.

On 2020-12-21 at 7:18 AM, [DE]JoshB said:

I tried this on the one replicatable mission I'm aware of  (Pago Kuva Fortress) and can confirm disabling Bloom fixes the issue for me.

I did two runs. Same set-up, same play session

Pago run #1 / Bloom disabled =  No black boxes

Pago run #2 / Bloom enabled 73% intensity = yes on black boxes. Gets really bad heading to the underground vault (usually Vault C in the run)

On 2020-12-27 at 2:23 AM, (NSW)Dekusuta said:

I tried this on the one replicatable mission I'm aware of  (Pago Kuva Fortress) and can confirm disabling Bloom fixes the issue for me.

I did two runs. Same set-up, same play session

Pago run #1 / Bloom disabled =  No black boxes

Pago run #2 / Bloom enabled 73% intensity = yes on black boxes. Gets really bad heading to the underground vault (usually Vault C in the run)

But your interface setting keeps getting reset whenever you enter/exit a mission/relay/dojo/orbiter

So, that actually not a proper solution towards this problem meh.

Archived