Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only received the syandana from the Epic bundle

JanaNoR4U

As the title says, I collected the Epic bundle, then launched the Epic version of the game.

The game then said the bundle was added to my inventory, but the only thing added was the syandana. I have none of the weapon skins.

Is this a known problem? What's going on?

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, JanaNoR4U said:

I Managed To Fix Mine!!

I went back on the Epic games store and tried to re-unlock the bundle and it allowed me to. Logged in again, and the skins were there!

I had the opposite problem (weapon skins but no syandana) and also fixed it by running it again from EGS. It's a bit of a pain to copy the files back over but it's all fixed now.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb JanaNoR4U:

I Managed To Fix Mine!!

I went back on the Epic games store and tried to re-unlock the bundle and it allowed me to. Logged in again, and the skins were there!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb PublikDomain:

I had the opposite problem (weapon skins but no syandana) and also fixed it by running it again from EGS. It's a bit of a pain to copy the files back over but it's all fixed now.

Congratz to both of you, mine is still glitched, don't know what's wrong

9 minutes ago, -.Sashara.- said:

Congratz to both of you, mine is still glitched, don't know what's wrong

I'm hearing something similar from others who have tried again without receiving the other items. It could be that logging in again isn't the solution, but that the system is still working through its backlog and we were just earlier on the list.

Archived