Burst Weapons

TotallyNotASmurf

Personally i hate burst weapon except Akjagara P since that thing is not a burst but a semi, maybe add an exilus mod that turn burst to burst auto? this can work since its a QoL not a direct dmg increase like Reload, like you can achieve the same by spamming left click. Put the mod on arbi shop like any other bandaid weapon mods.

My issue with burst weapons is that it takes an astronomical amount of additional fire rate to effect the time in between bursts, and even then I feel like some weapons are just flat out not effected by fire rate for the time in between bursts.  Several of the burst weapons feel bad to me specifically because there's a long ass delay between bursts for zero reason.  

I think fire rate in general is all kinds of off in this game though.

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I just hate Burst Weapons in General... Which funny considering my love for Sybaris....

How would burst Auto Work exactly ?

Like how the Battacor works. That weapon, despite being a burst weapon, has auto burst.
Pushing down you're M1 button allows it to fire automatically.

The difference from it between an auto is that while the firing is automatic, after every each fire you have a small gap of time until the next shot is fired.

Honestly I have no problem for this being a thing as
A) As seen there is already a weapon that does that
B) People are using macros for this anyway, which means without macros, you can't even properly use a certain class of weapons.

Hell it shouldn't even cost a mod, just be an option in the settings

18 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

Like how the Battacor works. That weapon, despite being a burst weapon, has auto burst.
Pushing down you're M1 button allows it to fire automatically.

The difference from it between an auto is that while the firing is automatic, after every each fire you have a small gap of time until the next shot is fired.

Oh now I understand.... 

18 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

Hell it shouldn't even cost a mod, just be an option in the settings

Yes Definitely.

I'm guessing the reason Why DE doesn't want to do this is because they would have to go to every weapon's description and re-evaluate the Difference between Semi and Fully Auto since some Semi-Auto weapons have a Higher Fire Rate than a few so called "Full Auto"ones.

Archived