Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glassmaker Crime Scene 5

Bigrand

Question

Hello,

I'M GOING CRAZY WITH THIS FKING THIS HOLY SHT MAN WTF JUST WANT TO FINISH THIS THING.

I HAVE 4 CLUES, NEED THE WEAPON, HAVEN'T FOUND WEAPON PLS

I WATCHED ALL VIDEOS AND GUIDES AND THERE IS JUST 2 LOCATIONS FOR WEAPONS AND I CHECKED THERE AND THERE ISN'T TO BE FOUND.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP? PLEASE HELP I'M ACTUALLY GOING CRAZY

9 answers to this question

It took me a bit to find the 5 clues, but I didn't spend hours on it so I guess I was lucky.

However, if you know the other 4 clues .... why don't you just go for it? If the only thing you don't know is the weapon it means that at worst you have to try the jumping part 3 times to get to the final glassmaker shard to open up the boss fight, as long as you don't make an error on the other clues.

On 2020-12-26 at 6:17 PM, (PSN)kite9000 said:

It took me a bit to find the 5 clues, but I didn't spend hours on it so I guess I was lucky.

However, if you know the other 4 clues .... why don't you just go for it? If the only thing you don't know is the weapon it means that at worst you have to try the jumping part 3 times to get to the final glassmaker shard to open up the boss fight, as long as you don't make an error on the other clues.

Mine wouldn't activate without finding all the clues first.  Hopefully future Nightwave acts easiest parts won't be so difficult, we'll see. 

Archived