Jump to content

Lavos Augment Suggestion


(XBOX)jay1994tee

Recommended Posts

Disclaimer

This is just a mere suggestion. any alterations, suggestions and criticisms are welcome.

Augment Name : Alchemist Luck

Augment Description

Every 1- 2 mins/ 2 - 3 mins(depending on dev factors), Lavos cycles between all three weapon types (primary,secondary,melee) to imbue it with an elemental overhaul which deals double damage. This buff is the same for allies as well as the weapon type. 

**May stack with buffs like toxic lash 

** Any other buffs not mentioned here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XBOX)jay1994tee said:

Disclaimer

This is just a mere suggestion. any alterations, suggestions and criticisms are welcome.

Augment Name : Alchemist Luck

Augment Description

Every 1- 2 mins/ 2 - 3 mins(depending on dev factors), Lavos cycles between all three weapon types (primary,secondary,melee) to imbue it with an elemental overhaul which deals double damage. This buff is the same for allies as well as the weapon type. 

**May stack with buffs like toxic lash 

** Any other buffs not mentioned here.

Seeing the trend that Grendel (Inaros and Atlas maybe too) have higher than average armor and health (to compensate for the fact that he have a really shtty kit), turns out he's one of the worst Warframe by the community. Being a fat Mesa with so much downsides just isn't fun or practical.

A source from the devstream shows that Lavos have really high base armor so safe to say that the frame will be utter sht tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ragnafiro said:

Seeing the trend that Grendel (Inaros and Atlas maybe too) have higher than average armor and health (to compensate for the fact that he have a really shtty kit), turns out he's one of the worst Warframe by the community. Being a fat Mesa with so much downsides just isn't fun or practical.

A source from the devstream shows that Lavos have really high base armor so safe to say that the frame will be utter sht tbh.

Well It seems like you didn't play Grendel much.

For me only his 4th ability is a stinker but still, it can be kinda fun.

He's actually way better than a lot of warframes. Deleting enemies, increasing damage, energy income (armor) and a way to throw away enemies or throw them out of the map is pretty good in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Well It seems like you didn't play Grendel much.

For me only his 4th ability is a stinker but still, it can be kinda fun.

He's actually way better than a lot of warframes. Deleting enemies, increasing damage, energy income (armor) and a way to throw away enemies or throw them out of the map is pretty good in my opinion.

I've seen it said that Grendel is the best Shotgun in the game with his 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...